Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Gingerbread Mania Leaderboard December 6 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1456.PNG 
Views:	50 
Size:	558.0 KB 
ID:	35015Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1457.PNG 
Views:	55 
Size:	554.5 KB 
ID:	35016Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1458.PNG 
Views:	50 
Size:	560.1 KB 
ID:	35017 got lucky on all accs think I'm chilling from next now I won on each acc

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    I will no longer be participating in the leaderboard events. A neighbor of mine held 2nd and myself held 3rd for nearly the full 10 days, and then last 15 minutes all players begin boosting and take the positions away from us. While visiting the members I was grouped with it was clear that most were paying players, so why not buy the animals you want? Why take a moment of joy away from someone? Some players work extremely hard to hold their positions only to have them taken last minute. I would feel much better about myself knowing a player won who doesn't get all the limited animals all the time. Unfortunately I've had to delete several neighbors today.
    Hello Sparklegirly!
    So he's been with me since the 1st Leaderboard happens I keep up with effort 1. place and need up to 30 or 20 minutes before the leaderboard is finished. It is always a huge disappointment when you go back to the game later and have moved 3rd place or even further down. This is what I wrote at the last leaderboard, for the players who do not have the money have e.g Gingerbread Pony to buy. It is a huge joy to hold on to 1st or 2nd place so long and then someone comes from the bottom with Boost and pushes you down from your place. I do not find that good, myself but those who play like that. Pushing you from 1st or 2nd place and so on in the last minute, do not know the disappointment and grief. In every leaderboard I have been held my place, pushed down in the last minutes and this time from place 4. to place 7.

Fashion Designer
    Ended in 8th place, no runes but at least I got 15k apples so that helps.
    Definitely my favorite Leaderboads!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Not amused. On my second account I'm always in groups with ppl who spend no gems. But anyway, I was in first for pretty much tho whole time, then it was a race between first and second with me an someone else. Then I looked 30 mins to the end and 5 of them were boosting! I ended up in 6th, which is better than my main account.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello Supermaay! I was on the 4th place until 20 minutes before the finish. So now the leaderboard is finished and this is the result in my leaderboard. I also wanted the 10 runes, but now I only get food and coins.

1. Place 37.808 points
    2. Place 20.903 points
    3. Place 18.466 points
    4. Place 11.391 points
    5. Place 09.895 points
    6. Place 09.520 points
    7. Place 09.393 points Drachenia
    I didn't use gems for the entire event until the last 30 minutes when I saw everyone was boosting and I was in danger of being thrown beyond the 6th place. I used 7 gems to boost 440K of apples (raising 4 Schedule E animal from Level 10 to Level 14) in the final 30 minutes and I was barely to stay in the 5th place (My score is 10,087). In my group the player who stayed comfortably in the 1st place (by a margin of >8,000 points) for the entire event until the last hour was booted to the 2nd place. This group is very tough.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I didn't use gems for the entire event until the last 30 minutes when I saw everyone was boosting and I was in danger of being thrown beyond the 6th place. I used 7 gems to boost 440K of apples (raising 4 Schedule E animal from Level 10 to Level 14) in the final 30 minutes and I was barely to stay in the 5th place (My score is 10,087). In my group the player who stayed comfortably in the 1st place (by a margin of >8,000 points) for the entire event until the last hour was booted to the 2nd place. This group is very tough.
    Yes of course, it is hard, I do not use gemstones anymore in the leaderboard. Every time I have the bad luck to come into a group that buys Boost without end.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    In my group you would have been 11th behind my 10782. The last 20 minutes was crazy. Players who stayed out of the top rank the entire time raced for the finish. Even if l had used as many apples as you, l would have been 8th. Still, look at the freebies we got, especially that beautiful habitat.
    Last edited by DirkDragon; 12-17-16 at 04:01 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I love the leaderboards and know I have little chance of winning the top prize because I never speed breed or buy apples, so I always hope I can achieve 4-6th place for the runes and if I don't, it's been fun trying.

However I am always delighted to get the milestone prizes, for me, this leaderboard was the best ever, the beautiful habitat and the lovely creatures are a delight, so I am very happy with just winning those.

Thank you so much Storm8.

Banned
    I checked in 1.5 minutes before the event ended. I was in 7th but well ahead of the 7th place person. Logged in shortly after the event had ended, and I had been knocked down. No realm runes for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, can anyone advise the incubation and evolution times for the Gingerbreads please?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213