Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread Mania Leaderboard December 6 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scangelina View Post
    MY LEADERBOARD ISNT SHOWING!!! I'm level 100. I haven't moved anything off the nest because of this. I don't have a wheel either. I fed one of animals to see if any points would come up & nothing came up. What's going on??
    Try closing game and rebooting device.. Then when you open the game back up let it sit til everything loads and you see animal movement in the background.. Hopefully it'll all come in good luck!

New Resident
    Holy [], the top of my group already has over 12,000 points! How is this even possible when the event is less than 1 hour old???
    I saved an evolution, hatching, and breeding just to start out this event and I'm thrilled to be at 300 points! I don't chase the top, I usually land in the 4-6 range, without boosting.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-06-16 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

I'm so excited there is a habitat in the milestones!! That's an easy goal to make and everything after that is a bonus. Thanks S8!

Executive Chef
    Make it third lol

Fashion Designer
    Leaderboard was on my iPhone. Moved to iPad and took out my evolved animal, took mine off the nest etc and saw no leaderboard icon. Refreshed it was there but no points rather sad about this. Lost many leaderboard points.
    Last edited by debrasbistro; 12-06-16 at 01:40 PM.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Executive Chef
    The Tinkerer's Toyshop is water/earth/fire and holds 4 animals

Rhino Keeper
    Silverrain! Celebrate that third while it lasts! In the first ten minutes three people were boosting on my list. One of them was up over 4000 in the first hour. I won't even pretend I can win that pretty pony! But I am SO EXCITED for the festive firefly. His bum lights up when he battles and I love him! As long as they keep making the milestones worth it I guess I can't complain.

Executive Chef
    My game is ultra laggy today :/

Fashion Designer
    LOVE THE milestones
    Last edited by Alideh; 12-06-16 at 02:23 PM.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000aaa1.png 
Views:	375 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	34834

LOOOOOK!!!
    It holds 4 animals at once
    Coin Capacity - 55k
    Elements - Water, Earth and Fire

The milestone is 1.4k incase anyone is not near their device or curious.
    Well done Storm8 WELL done!

Feel free to delete this comment, sorry didn't realize they had a different board o.o
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-06-16 at 03:48 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast