Thread: Points are being taken away

Farm Supplier

Points are being taken away

I have been getting points doing different things on my farm for this new event and then when I go back in the points are taken away,
    I am playing on my iPad

Farm Supplier

Losing points

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Can you post screenshots or give more details on this?
    I don't have any screen shots, but I was at 5498 points and sent deliveries, it put me over the 5500 milestone and gave me a prize of 13 dynamites but then it put my points back to 5498! It didn't give me another prize when I earned more points after that and passed 5500 (which it shouldn't ) it was just strange that when I passed 5500 the second time nothing happened! It's frustrating to keep losing points when 10,000 is a lot to get to!
    Thanks

Farm Supplier
    It was especially frustrating because I had used gems to buy a boost and then the points were being taken away

Grand Emperor
    Have you checked your cellar or went into the mine and see if you got the dynamites? What happened just before you lost your points? Did your game refresh or something?

Farm Supplier
    I got the dynamite! It just put my points back to under 5500 until I earned more doing other things!

Farm Supplier
    I figured out when it is happening the most! When I buy truffles the game gives me points and then the game takes them away!

Grand Emperor
    Good to know that you didn't lose your prize. I don't think buying truffles should give points since the Info tab says we get from truffle hunt, perhaps that's why your points didn't count in from those you got from buying. I'll flag this in. Just to check, are you having other issues besides losing the points from truffle purchases?

Farm Supplier
    I agree that it shouldn't it is just strange that it gives them and then takes them away! Thanks!

We're sorry to hear about this issue! We investigated the game but we didn't experience the issue you are reporting with Truffles. Can you let us know how you are earning the points that get removed, and which item the issue occurs with? We'll investigate further.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!