Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mining Misdirection

Executive Chef
    I normally do one in the middle then one near each corner, that usually gets me something but if not I do the bottom middle then top middle then the left and right.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I normally do one in the middle then one near each corner, that usually gets me something but if not I do the bottom middle then top middle then the left and right.
    But do you ever find runes next to "Too Far"? My purpose in this thread is to see how common a problem it is. I guess if players trust the indicator, they won't go near it. My thanks to those who have posted.

Executive Chef
    I don't think they care, but couple other things that bug me in the mine.. If you used your bomb to get in and need only one rune to expand like 79/80 then let more than one actually count in that instance.. It's a waste when you hit 2-3 spots and only get coins past that last rune.. Also when trying to expand to poppy pony it doesn't even allow you to expand to the cost of that habitat, I had to use gems.. You should be able to mine to the limit of the expansion, my max was 70 at the time and even hitting "mine" from the habitat would not allow you to mine so when they added poppy pony they didn't allow for the amt of runes it takes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    But do you ever find runes next to "Too Far"? My purpose in this thread is to see how common a problem it is. I guess if players trust the indicator, they won't go near it. My thanks to those who have posted.
    sorry, I thought people were looking for tips on the best way to get around the mine. Yes I do find mines beside a too far sometimes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    sorry, I thought people were looking for tips on the best way to get around the mine. Yes I do find mines beside a too far sometimes
    No need to apologise, all discussion is good and tips are always welcome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    Thank you very much for going to so much trouble in helping me Alideh, your suggestions are very helpful. It's easy to get rid of the ugly creatures but when it comes to the cute ones it's like throwing your children away. Ha Ha
    Glad they helped You are very welcome and yes!!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    Does anyone else have a problem with the location directions when mining? I find runes right next to where it says "Too Far", so you just can not believe what you are being told. I also get a cluster of "Close" and dance all around it to find nothing! Runes are hard enough to get; you should at least be able to trust these directions.
    I did check on this and found out that you may be confusing a previous 'Too Far' message with looking for a new rune.

Once a rune is found, the location indicators reset, since only one rune can be active in the cave at a time.

If you are still experiencing issues, please Contact Storm8 :support.storm8.com >> submit a request with step by step screenshots so the team can investigate further.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did check on this and found out that you may be confusing a previous 'Too Far' message with looking for a new rune.

Once a rune is found, the location indicators reset, since only one rune can be active in the cave at a time.
    Just want to add :
    The Dragonstory Game Guide sticky has a very good write up on mining, almost ensuring a 2 to 2.4 return per bomb. The mining guide and grid also applies to FFS. I usually get 2 runes per bomb, occasionally only 1 rune.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

If you are still experiencing issues, please Contact Storm8 :support.storm8.com >> submit a request with step by step screenshots so the team can investigate further.
    I did not know this, Thank you for letting us know.
    Alright then, that changes things a bit.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Just want to add :
    The Dragonstory Game Guide sticky has a very good write up on mining, almost ensuring a 2 to 2.4 return per bomb. The mining guide and grid also applies to FFS. I usually get 2 runes per bomb, occasionally only 1 rune.
    Thank you, will check that out

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast