Thread: Value packs

Fashion Designer

Value packs

How do these work? Is there only one at a time? I played this game about 4 yrs ago and have a vague remembrance of having several to choose from. Is there always one going? Is there a thread about them somewhere that I've missed? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    There's always at least one available, I've had two available before. Sometimes there are threads, there used to always be a new thread for each pack but since the forums don't get as much traffic as it used to the folks opening the threads with the info have stopped.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks

Fashion Designer

Value packs with gold

I know I did another qu about this, but it wasn't quite what I needed lol. When I started there was a value pack for ?1.49 with 120 gold, 150,000 coins & bountiful dragon. Was this an introductory offer because I'd only just started playing, or did everyone have it, and how often do the value packs super cheap with gold happen? It said it was 90% off. Thankyou. Sorry for the almost repeated qu.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    I know I did another qu about this, but it wasn't quite what I needed lol. When I started there was a value pack for ?1.49 with 120 gold, 150,000 coins & bountiful dragon. Was this an introductory offer because I'd only just started playing, or did everyone have it, and how often do the value packs super cheap with gold happen? It said it was 90% off. Thankyou. Sorry for the almost repeated qu.
    I do believe the lower priced packs are for new players. I have been playing since before the value packs were offered.
    I personally have never received the low pack.

(note: I merged your two threads)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the merge So you never saw the gold and coins and bountiful pack about a month ago? That's sad :'( So there's no point me waiting for another one like that. Anyone else get it, higher level player wise? I bought it on the 15th Nov.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Thanks for the merge So you never saw the gold and coins and bountiful pack about a month ago? That's sad :'( So there's no point me waiting for another one like that. Anyone else get it, higher level player wise? I bought it on the 15th Nov.
    There's a 9.99 one on my game now. I forget what in it I looked the day it came up and said nope.

I am holding onto my money in case I like the next one. I really don't need a yellow hybrid for the arena. I only producers and good contenders.

Eventually I'll be running out of space so I only breed now for what I really love or will fight well. I play mostly for Tournaments and the bingo now because they have not worked out game balance well enough that a person can succeed in all events that overlap. I'll most likely go back to other events once I have gold neo green and the rainbow cosmic combo. The other neos are like clones and rare to boot so not good in arena.

Fashion Designer
    The ones I've been offered since the first don't include gold at all. and have been more like ?9.99, ?7.99, ?14.99 etc, not the ?1.49 of the first one!