Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't load version 2.6

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol7 View Post
    Happening to me as well.
    Would you mind trying the above suggestions like reinstalling your game, restarting device and try again? Please let me know how it goes for you. Sorry that you're having issues as well.

I did uninstall and reinstall and it still does not open even with everything else closed.

Rynetory 2 I submitted form to support and sent you a private message with my ticket number.

I'm sorry to hear about these issues! Have you tried closing any background apps that may be open on your devices? You also may want to ensure there is enough memory on the device to allow the game to run.

If you are still unable to play the game after trying these steps, please submit a ticket by filling out this form. One of our agents will be able to assist you.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

New Resident
    And I have the same situation. I've sent you private message with ticket number

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RobsAngel91214 View Post
    Rynetory 2 I submitted form to support and sent you a private message with my ticket number.
    Quote Originally Posted by lexia2013 View Post
    And I have the same situation. I've sent you private message with ticket number
    Thanks guys, I've passed in your ticket numbers. Hope you'll be able to get into your farm soon.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks guys, I've passed in your ticket numbers. Hope you'll be able to get into your farm soon.
    I'm sorry to bother you once more but I haven't received a reply from Storm8 Support nor to email, nor to private message. The problem is unsolved. The game - Farm story 2 after updating to 2.6 version is not opening (it crashes after several seconds of opening and I can't even enter to see a piece of my farm).

Please, answer. Do we have any hope to see debugging update and play the game till Christmas?

Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    I'll let them know you haven't hear from Support yet. Sorry about that. FYI Support will revert via support form.

Still have not gotten a resolution to this issue. I heard from someone once. I sent a response to their questions and have heard nothing since.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RobsAngel91214 View Post
    Still have not gotten a resolution to this issue. I heard from someone once. I sent a response to their questions and have heard nothing since.
    Is this the same ticket number as the one which you have previously sent me? If not, please send me via privates message.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast