View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Town Hall

89 31.23%
  • 2. Daily gem dropping item

244 85.61%
  • 3. A waterfall that matches the color of original moat

35 12.28%
  • 4. A Troll and Faerie Tavern

29 10.18%
  • 5. A lighthouse for the sea/Naga theme

59 20.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll & Suggestions - vote and suggest items you'd like to see in your kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    Snowy pine trees are already featured as part of the Kingdom Inn building.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	199.0 KB 
ID:	35035
    Yesh, more of these

Fashion Designer
    Come on S8, I have
    Christmas iTunes card to spend on Boxing Day Sales! More Pink Ali's, or multiple Weddings Ali's or even better, the Christmas Ali everyone wants. Lots of people are hoping for the Golden mine today! It is the season!
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    How about that gem confirmation button that we've been requesting for years?
    I agree! I keep trying to save up for things and then my fat fingers tap the wrong thing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown2010 View Post
    I agree! I keep trying to save up for things and then my fat fingers tap the wrong thing!
    It's not ur fingers, all of us have lost gems to the gem traps!
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    It's not ur fingers, all of us have lost gems to the gem traps!
    I find I usually lose gems once I hit 20 if I'm not very careful. If I'm clicking too fast I end up buying the speed up for 20 gems. So they should at least put a confirmation on that one. I'd still like to see a gem animal of some sort. It looks like they did my peacock and I missed it. But I don't think it was a gem animal. Perhaps then a gem alicorn? Or if they don't want to give away that many gems they could go back and forth between gems and energy. Though I think they'll find if they give away gems people will buy gems to make up the difference in the price of an item. So they'd get more people buying gems.

At the moment I want to concentrate on getting an armored and rainbow alicorn. So I'd suggest many monster hunts in the new year.
    Last edited by rulerofjennyville; 12-26-16 at 08:33 PM.

Something with potential to drop trade tickets or expansion permits would be awesome!

I would also like to see fewer animals as prizes to difficult timed events. Unless they are animals with better drops. 50 coins or a piece of wood is just not worth all the work we put into the events.

I would love to have some darker stuff in the game like black unicorns or black flying horses which also drop energy of course.
    Maybe some old love interest of Greselda who looks like Jareth the Goblin king from the labyrinth (RIP David Bowie) who comes with all the dark stuff.
    And maybe something with hummingbirds. I love those precious little things...
    Well, at least something that keeps me playing as I frequently quit and then return after two or more months. I am a working mom and don't want to waste money on gems (I have in the past, so..) just to keep up and be able to finish a timed quest.

Executive Chef
    Something that drops StoneBlocks and WoodBeams would be handy. The WorkShops are always occupied with the longer timing crafts especially since the introduction of the Elvens requests.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    How about a building where you can trade items with your neighbours. They have one like this in farm story. This way you can sell your unwanted items and purchase the ones you need. Also I wish there was someway we could get rid of all our unwanted items from previous events.

Executive Chef
    great idea puzzlecatz.. a 'kingdom market' where we can buy items we need (which somehow missed, or maybe those random drops we never get and others receive dozens, impossible items for lower levels) from other players.. or.. put for sale what we don't want, or overloaded.

something like the weekly market where all stands and carts gather for their market day. so interesting.. all kingdoms would pass by to have a look.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast