View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Town Hall

89 31.23%
  • 2. Daily gem dropping item

244 85.61%
  • 3. A waterfall that matches the color of original moat

35 12.28%
  • 4. A Troll and Faerie Tavern

29 10.18%
  • 5. A lighthouse for the sea/Naga theme

59 20.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Castle: Poll & Suggestions - vote and suggest items you'd like to see in your kingdom

How about a rune exchange: trade a certain number of runes for another type of rune. For example trade 20 bronze for a silver, or 10 silver for a gold. It would be nice to have it work in reverse as well, so you could "make change" and break a silver for 20 bronze.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    How about a rune exchange: trade a certain number of runes for another type of rune. For example trade 20 bronze for a silver, or 10 silver for a gold.
    Yeah, rune exchange would be good. Even with exchange rate 50 to 1 it'd give more value to bronze and silver runes.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you for your suggestions about items you would like on your board. I've compiled the poll results and passed them on to S8.

From reading through the posts, there are more posts about requesting features of the game rather than items you'd like on your board (like gem confirmation, inventory sorting and removal etc which we have been requesting for a long time). So, I'd like to try something a bit different for the next poll and move into getting immediate feedback or votes at the conclusion of an event - similar to what we did with the Frog Prince.

I'll open a new suggestion thread for general posts which cover both game features and new items as I think that's still useful information but there won't be an associated poll. The next poll will be at the conclusion of the current Baron's Tea Party event.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011