View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Town Hall

89 31.23%
  • 2. Daily gem dropping item

244 85.61%
  • 3. A waterfall that matches the color of original moat

35 12.28%
  • 4. A Troll and Faerie Tavern

29 10.18%
  • 5. A lighthouse for the sea/Naga theme

59 20.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll & Suggestions - vote and suggest items you'd like to see in your kingdom

Banned
    I'd like to see Easter bunny animals like they did the Turkey animals for Thanksgiving. They could put bunny ears on them.

Rhino Keeper
    Something that drops gems or permits!!!! A bank wouldn't be hard either we can actually buy stuff with coins we have or trade for gold stuff??? is it troll or goblins that love money?? Maybe we can have a GOBLIN AND A BANK!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Can we get more tree variety like blossoms or white trees that are not covered in snow or ice??
    Last edited by rabsos; 02-20-17 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Spelling

Rhino Keeper
    how about an item that drops expansion permit

and

an item that drops trade ticket

Farm Supplier
    It's been about 2 yrs since the fortune teller tent had any new fortunes added. That should be an EASY new addition of 12-15 fortunes.

I would like to see S8 change gifting. Please remove max from items so that we can gift without getting a message that our neighbor is maxed on that item. For example, I cannot gift an earth wisp to a neighbor who has 89 or 90 already. Inventory max is 99. If an item is being gifted, why put a max on it.

I would love to see event items added to gifting. Since the events have become more challenging, it would be nice to be able to help neighbors out in the events.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I totally agree, I've been making this suggestion since '14, lol:

'On the subject of expansions, I think expanding down to the shoreline would be a nice change of pace as it opens up so many possibilities. We could build a ship that functions like the barracks in a way, so we could send our knights out to fight pirates.... rescue mermaids etc. Then instead of land plots, we could have fishing nets that catch crabs and lobsters for example. Also, a third kitchen/seafood restaurant that would combine all harvests and prepare feasts needed for adventures out on the see. We could have a sharkupine that pops up when we collect from the nets, Lorelei as a new character swimming in the ocean, a lighthouse that drops lumin essence as a rare drop. The possibilities are endless.'

Maybe even snag a hunky pirate for Ivy etc.

Also EXPANSIONS!!!
    Love you suggestions!!

I'd like to see an opportunity to exchange items. For example, I need golden apples; I'd gladly exchange 25 or even 50 apples for one golden apple. Also, the items we are able to gift are meager; we should have more options. We should be able to gift mermaid scales, jewels, fruit, etc. And a trading post would be great! We could trade items we have to much of for something we need. Finally, I'd LOVE to see the energy limit lifted, 40 just isn't enough! If nothing else, a new energy every two minutes instead of three. These are the things I have been wishing for.

New Resident
    Love shack please please please

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast