View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Town Hall

89 31.23%
  • 2. Daily gem dropping item

244 85.61%
  • 3. A waterfall that matches the color of original moat

35 12.28%
  • 4. A Troll and Faerie Tavern

29 10.18%
  • 5. A lighthouse for the sea/Naga theme

59 20.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll & Suggestions - vote and suggest items you'd like to see in your kingdom

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle: Poll & Suggestions - vote and suggest items you'd like to see in your kingdom

Castle: Poll and Suggestions for new items

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item or building or decoration you would like to see added? Please post your suggestions here and if you see a suggestion that someone else has made, adding your support increase its chance of being in the next poll.

Items in the Poll:
    Items in the Poll: these items had other players comment about how good these items would be if we had.
    1. Town Hall - rare chance of permits (first posted by totalwasteoftime)
    2. Daily gem dropping item (seriously, who doesn't want this! )
    3. A waterfall that matches the color of original moat (first posted by cyndora)
    4. A Troll and Faerie Tavern (first posted by hagypagy). Both the Troll and Faerie communities would have a tavern! They could drop weird troll and faerie drinks. Add mead as a drop to our town taverns and create a new brewing exchange
    5. A lighthouse for the sea/Naga theme (first posted by farmgirl8888)

PS: there was a lot of discussion about what we DO NOT want in previous polls, so I hereby promise not to put gazebos, tables or children in the polls ever! lol SW

Link to March 2016 poll
    Link to October 2015 poll
    Link to April 2015 poll
    Link to February 2015 poll
    Link to December 2014 poll
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-29-17 at 05:36 PM. Reason: updated title

Rhino Keeper
    Something new that drops full energy daily.... oops disregard I see now the vote process above

Rhino Keeper

Talking

Love shack! Love shack! Love shack! Love shack! Love shack! Yayyy...

Love Shack and valentines trees and items.
    Any alicorns, sea nagas and manticores, kittens and puppies.

More gems and energy dropping items
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-01-16 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Farm Supplier
    About a light house for the sea I won't be against it if it's near the real sea. So we need a new expansion (the coast of the sea) and a port where ships could come and may be there will be a new trade building where we can exchange goods from the ships. Or will it be too much? May be pirots?��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    Love shack! Love shack! Love shack! Love shack! Love shack! Yayyy...
    I second this
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Fashion Designer
    Ability to get second Royal Exchange, or to speed it up with rune boosts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rainsunset View Post
    About a light house for the sea I won't be against it if it's near the real sea. So we need a new expansion (the coast of the sea) and a port where ships could come and may be there will be a new trade building where we can exchange goods from the ships. Or will it be too much? May be pirots?��
    I totally agree, I've been making this suggestion since '14, lol:

'On the subject of expansions, I think expanding down to the shoreline would be a nice change of pace as it opens up so many possibilities. We could build a ship that functions like the barracks in a way, so we could send our knights out to fight pirates.... rescue mermaids etc. Then instead of land plots, we could have fishing nets that catch crabs and lobsters for example. Also, a third kitchen/seafood restaurant that would combine all harvests and prepare feasts needed for adventures out on the see. We could have a sharkupine that pops up when we collect from the nets, Lorelei as a new character swimming in the ocean, a lighthouse that drops lumin essence as a rare drop. The possibilities are endless.'

Maybe even snag a hunky pirate for Ivy etc.

Also EXPANSIONS!!!

Fashion Designer
    Yes to a permit dropping building. Yes to a gem dropping item... but make it an achievable part of the storyline - like the purple cow.

No to a new trade unless it is another panel like milk and eggs.

Future wish - being able to convert one gold item into another. Maxed on golden eggs, but low on nuggets and apples...

No more animals!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast