View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Town Hall

89 31.23%
  • 2. Daily gem dropping item

244 85.61%
  • 3. A waterfall that matches the color of original moat

35 12.28%
  • 4. A Troll and Faerie Tavern

29 10.18%
  • 5. A lighthouse for the sea/Naga theme

59 20.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll & Suggestions - vote and suggest items you'd like to see in your kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Anything (animal, plant or building) that gives gems!
    Anything that gives energy!

@rulerofjennyville Can I borrow 10 dragon scales? 😉 You get them back as soon as I have my first dragon... Waiting for Raw materials now so I'm close, but also 2 storylines that can't go on because I need 10 scales first... 😕
    Is that possible to trade items? I have lots of dragon scales

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    great idea puzzlecatz.. a 'kingdom market' where we can buy items we need (which somehow missed, or maybe those random drops we never get and others receive dozens, impossible items for lower levels) from other players.. or.. put for sale what we don't want, or overloaded.

something like the weekly market where all stands and carts gather for their market day. so interesting.. all kingdoms would pass by to have a look.
    Love it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Is that possible to trade items? I have lots of dragon scales
    No, buy we'd like it to be. On a side note feeding the Baron used to give you gems then they stopped it. I was wondering if anyone had gotten any gems off him lately or if I should save my steaks.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    I second this
    Me too!! Love shack!!
    Last edited by smtpx; 12-29-16 at 03:39 AM. Reason: quote

Fashion Designer
    I guess I have a different opinion to many others and don't want a market to sell/trade items. I like having differences in games and adding this would start blending it to be more like others.

But I would like some more trades in the Royal Exchange that use items that don't get used much, such as dragon scales or Naga find.

New Resident
    Can we do retro quest to obtain buildings we missed out on? I want the winter bakery (and a few other items). I was hoping that it was going to be available over the holidays, but naw!

Rhino Keeper
    I like the town hall idea.

Rhino Keeper
    Energy is the bottleneck for all game events, even for players who have lots of alicorns (since those alicorns drop energy only once per week).

So it would not hurt the game's economy to provide new levels up to 100 and increase the energy accordingly. Also, it would be nice to let us craft a single giving tree which drops 50 energy per day and/or a gold nugget (rare drop). This would still limit the amount of time we can play but help a lot to enjoy this game, especially lower level players. It is just no fun to check every few hours if the energy has already refilled and when playing, stop in the middle of harvesting/collecting because there is no more energy.

Also I would love a permanent solution for using up coins, I have something like 27 millions and cannot spend it. The christmas tree for 25.000 coins was great, but too little for too short a time. Something like this should be available all year long and be more expensive and drop more rare items. (Level 50 players have most likely enough wood and rocks)

Rhino Keeper
    A lot of great suggestions so far. One I'd like to add is to include both blue fish and glimmermouth to the fishmarket. As it is, it's a useless building as the need for the three types of fish it drops is nothing compared to the elves appetite for blue fish.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    A lot of great suggestions so far. One I'd like to add is to include both blue fish and glimmermouth to the fishmarket. As it is, it's a useless building as the need for the three types of fish it drops is nothing compared to the elves appetite for blue fish.
    This I fully agree with. It's a Fish Market! And Elves seem to love only the Blue Fish!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast