View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Town Hall

89 31.23%
  • 2. Daily gem dropping item

244 85.61%
  • 3. A waterfall that matches the color of original moat

35 12.28%
  • 4. A Troll and Faerie Tavern

29 10.18%
  • 5. A lighthouse for the sea/Naga theme

59 20.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll & Suggestions - vote and suggest items you'd like to see in your kingdom

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Anything (animal, plant or building) that gives gems!
    Anything that gives energy!

@rulerofjennyville Can I borrow 10 dragon scales? �� You get them back as soon as I have my first dragon... Waiting for Raw materials now so I'm close, but also 2 storylines that can't go on because I need 10 scales first... ��

You can have them all - I have a ton of them. But that would be a good idea - let us give our extra resources to neighbors!
    Last edited by rulerofjennyville; 12-16-16 at 04:27 AM.

More story line items.
    Last edited by Babs526; 12-15-16 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Removed flaming comments.

Rhino Keeper
    1. How about real trading possibilities with neighbors. These exist in other games. People set a price and put something up for sale, and others have the opportunity to buy.

2. Agree so much with other suggestions: make it easier to get expansion permits, it is sooo annoying when Nadine takes over the board, and seriously limit of 40 energy is just scroogish. I don't know another major game that doesn't continue to increase energy when you reach a new level. If 50 is the max level we should have 50 energy.

3. In the interest of diversity and inclusion, I would love to see items that represent other cultures and religions.

Thanks for the opportunity to feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    1. How about real trading possibilities with neighbors. These exist in other games. People set a price and put something up for sale, and others have the opportunity to buy.

2. Agree so much with other suggestions: make it easier to get expansion permits, it is sooo annoying when Nadine takes over the board, and seriously limit of 40 energy is just scroogish. I don't know another major game that doesn't continue to increase energy when you reach a new level. If 50 is the max level we should have 50 energy.

3. In the interest of diversity and inclusion, I would love to see items that represent other cultures and religions.

Thanks for the opportunity to feedback.
    Your #1 for sure! An actual Market to sell overstocked items. I know you thought the Outpost would serve this purpose S8 but it doesn't help our neighbors in any way shape or form!

Not just easier to get expansion permits but why aren't the perimeter plots open for expansion like other games? There should always be plots around our game board ready for expansion!

**!!And it's so irritating to have that gold greedy bird take over the game when you're in the middle of working on something!!** Please stop the madness!!

And diversity is always a good thing, S8.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    Years ago I used to play [], and every winter they changed the look of the farm. White snow instead of grass, blue and snowy trees....is that something you guys can do too? I don't really like to put snowy and icy things in my kingdom when all the surroundings shout "spring!!" Would be great if this is possible!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-15-16 at 03:56 PM. Reason: removed third party reference (and agree, it would be lovely!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The love shack. (I don't care how rare the drops are, at least we'd have a chance!)

Expansions always go without saying. We need room!

The gem a day building would be fantastic! Maybe the lighthouse could be the gem building.....

A building that drops trade certificates and an occasional expansion permit would also be great.

And finally, I'm asking yet again...please Expand the Royal Exchange!! We need more trades that give trade certificates in return!!! (Daily trades and the elves do not count, because they don't help earn expansion permits) I'd love to see trades using stone, wood, water, petals, and other materials that add up quickly but don't have a lot of uses. (We now have 4 kinds of fish, but only the goldfish are used, and that's in the meat trade.

* one more request. New permanent adventures with new drop boxes. My knights are getting so bored. And they each have their own personalized overgrown bench. They said they're tired of hauling those things back.
    I agree 100% with this and the idea of building towards the shoreline. I also think trading with other players etc would be good I need so much stuff XD. I would also like to see a continuation of the story about the ruler and how she may actually be a royal but lost her memory; a way to continue building event upgrades such as when it's Halloween and you have the monster mash thing that still needs upgrading you could continue upgrading that along with getting past prizes like the Halloween version of a barracks and to be able to delete neighbours would be great too. I have so many neighbours that no longer play or reply to requests and it's clogging up the friends list :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    I agree 100% with this and the idea of building towards the shoreline. I also think trading with other players etc would be good I need so much stuff XD. I would also like to see a continuation of the story about the ruler and how she may actually be a royal but lost her memory; a way to continue building event upgrades such as when it's Halloween and you have the monster mash thing that still needs upgrading you could continue upgrading that along with getting past prizes like the Halloween version of a barracks and to be able to delete neighbours would be great too. I have so many neighbours that no longer play or reply to requests and it's clogging up the friends list :/
    It is easy to delete inactive nbrs. Use the following steps: menu, social, nbrs, edit and then click remove for the ones you don't want anymore. Don't forget to hit done when finished, so you don't accidentally remove someone.

Here's a link to a thread about inactive nbrs.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ighbours/page3
    Last edited by ashley224; 12-15-16 at 04:44 PM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please be mindful that you stay on topic and discuss items you would like to see on your board and those items in the poll.

Posting and supporting another persons idea is encouraged - that's how I get ideas for the next poll.

Thank you!

Banned
    You know - other games have a way to live chat other players. That would be nice - a way to live chat with your neighbors. I know we have a wall but the other would be fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    a lighthouse that drops lumin essence as a rare drop.
    Maybe even snag a hunky pirate for Ivy etc.

Winter desires:

1) Dark green pine trees with snow
    Snow in the same style as the snow on the Kingdom Inn roof.
    The ability to rotate the pine tree to get 2 or 4 different sizes snow covered pine trees. Looks so good when different size trees are placed together.

2) Green oak trees with snow.

3) Icy Aspen and Acer trees, same style as Icy Willow.

4) More nice snow covered wooden buildings in 2x2 or max 3x3
    Inspiration: Animated town houses from A Christmas Carol (2009) and Frozen (2013)

5) Like the idea of a lighthouse, but not in the Naga theme as I'm not a fan of the magenta and acid colored sea corals etc. Not in the style of Thurstons Fort or the Forgotten Roost either. Haha. Sorry SW for all the "not's".
    Inspiration for what WOULD be cool:
    Winstanley's lighthouse at the Eddystone Rock (1600's London)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	35033

or the Saugerties Lighthouse in New York.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	35034

And some kind of slow animated (think Windmill speed) light.

Long term wishes:
    * Gem confirmation button
    * Ability to store the Tablet of Tabernum (and the Forgotten Roost) from which I never collect
    * Ability to store characters that are not main inhabitants of the Glimmerwoods

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast