Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ducks - NEW Leaderboard Event! Quack Quack! - Dec 1, 2016

[QUOTE=minidemon88;1375175]What?! You get points from buying and re-selling truffles too? I though it's only counted when you hunt for truffles in the forest. I gave up on the event when I couldn't win those players in my group, they're wayy too fast in gaining points. Guessed I know why now. =.="

No wonder there's so many truffles selling in the newspaper now.[/QUOTE

Yep!!!! ��

Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    Too bad storm8 can't figure that out. One person in my group was at the bottom of the board and now has over 60000 LB points. I have over 5 million coins so it's not that I can't, it's that I won't sit and buy and sell truffles for a duck! This whole event should be cancelled.....

I agree!!!! I was in first place from the beginning and yesterday all bleep broke loose!!!! Now I'm in 3rd. If it's not fixed its the last straw.

Rhino Keeper
    I saw truffles before but didn't pay attention to them until somebody mentioned it yesterday here and then it got crazy today since people started spreading the words. At first I thought "oh that will help others!" but then I quickly realised the insanity of this. I think it's a glitch that wasn't supposed to work by buying but only by hunting in the truffle forest.
    Last edited by mearro; 12-07-16 at 01:23 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Where did all these white truffles come from they are so rare in the forest yet there seems to be thousands for sale.

Farm Supplier
    What a stupid event. The next one in this type I skipped.

Farm Supplier

White truffles????

Quote Originally Posted by bj2500 View Post
    Where did all these white truffles come from they are so rare in the forest yet there seems to be thousands for sale.

Seriously! I needed 8 white truffles two days ago to complete a truck order no luck in the field or anyone selling them.
    Now a neighbor has 10 groups of ten being sold??? Where did they come from?????

Rhino Keeper
    Still you need to start somewhere? I rarely get white truffles from my hunts and now they are everywhere. Have they stored them till now?

I wish this truffle thing was stopped, it's madness in the group now.

Farm Supplier
    thinking this event is gone all wrong and they should do the right thing and give everyone a yellow duckie instead of just 1st and 2nd. i mean realllly!!

This event has brought out the worst in people. The player who is in front of me (she's in first place, and I'm in second) literally cyber stalks. The minute she sees me buy a boost, she will buy a boost. I even tested my theory. She will play for as long as I do and stop when I stop. Besides being creepy, I don't see the point anymore. She is a good 60k points (no that wasn't a typo) ahead of me. At this point it's a useless competition, and because of that, ALL the fun has been taken out of the event. Definitely wont be participating in the next one, cause it seems some people just have an exorbitant amount of free time on their hands to sit and play, buy gems and make sure they stay in the lead at all costs lol.

The Administration has been great. I don't see her now. I think everyone deserves a duck who hit 10,000 IT'S THE RIGHT AND HONEST THING TO DO TEAM LAVA. This is NOT cool!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast