Thread: mayflower missing

Farm Supplier

mayflower missing

I purchased the mayflower and it didnt show up in my cellar. my farm is rockyville bj2500

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! These boost to decorations may take some time to credit to your account. Please look forward to it once it gets sent to your account!

Rhino Keeper
    I bought both Mayflower boosts during the Thanksgiving event but I only received one after the event. I have emailed Storm8 via the new form a couple of weeks ago but have had no reply. Does anyone know if we are only getting one boost even if we pay for 2? Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    I bought both Mayflower boosts during the Thanksgiving event but I only received one after the event. I have emailed Storm8 via the new form a couple of weeks ago but have had no reply. Does anyone know if we are only getting one boost even if we pay for 2? Thanks.
    Hi Allie0105, I'm going to flag this in. Can you send me your ticket number and I'll add it to my report? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hi Allie0105, I'm going to flag this in. Can you send me your ticket number and I'll add it to my report? Thanks.
    Thank you Rynetory2. It is Ticket #[].
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-12-16 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Removed ticket number for privacy reason