Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else excited for Christmas?

New Resident

Anyone else excited for Christmas?

I am unreasonably excited for the Christmas update and am checking every ten minutes re booting my game anyone have any ideas or thoughts what we might get and when?

Happy gaming everyone

Updates are always 12 pm, PST. unless S8 delays it for technical difficulties.

Time zone converter:

https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I am with you Dragomaz. I'm just hoping it's today and we don't have to wait until next week. This will be my first CS holiday.

Executive Chef
    Yea! Christmas! Time to dust off our elf gnomes and bring out our trees to decorate. Oh wait- I don't have room to decorate. Rats! I'll have to see what goes into storage to make room.

Yes! I dusted off my old Christmas decos and set them out! I really hope we see something today!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I don't have any xmas decs. Hoping for a good choice and a really tall xmas tree

Pretty please Santa x

Rhino Keeper
    On November 8 they accidentally pushed a notification early. I'm guessing that quest will begin next week on Thursday, December 8. That quest is for a polar bear. I really hope it is not the same as the recent peacock, fawn and autumn raccoon. I'm really hoping it's more than collecting the same stuff over and over again.

In the past we've had at least two holiday related quests. I certainly hope we at least get two Christmas quests!
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Fashion Designer
    I'm hoping we won't need 20 cottages for any December quests. Just yesterday I put away my queendom's Halloween deco and took out my Christmas trees, gingerbread house, skating rink, etc. I'd hate to have to put them back in storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I'm hoping we won't need 20 cottages for any December quests. Just yesterday I put away my queendom's Halloween deco and took out my Christmas trees, gingerbread house, skating rink, etc. I'd hate to have to put them back in storage.
    The idea of putting out high numbers of buildings is so ridiculous. Goals should be way more varied than that.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I've set out some of my Christmas decor. Really hoping for more expansions with this update. There's just absolutely no more room for anything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast