Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Thread: Castle Story: 12/2 Update - Beary Scary Blizzard Event!

Executive Chef
    Getting the reindeer ???

Rhino Keeper
    Grrrr. I had to spend 12 gems because one of my adventures didnt register.

I log on do a few things, collect my adventure, and GAME RESET new event starts! I had 7.5 hrs left for 9 hrs worth of adventures.

I found this event to be enjoyable and doable. If it wasn't for my being sick and sleeping so much missing the quests returning it would have easily finished without gems but day 10 I slept too much and was a few hours too short to catch the last adventure so I sent it out and just sped it up, 16 gems, no biggie in the scheme of things, especially since it was my choice to play without timers and not go crazy. I think it had enough variety that it was fun and I do appreciate that the past two events they have changed neighbor request to 20 instead of 40 so that it is doable in the one day for most as 40 was a 2 day task asked in one day, and if for some reason you don't hit 20, hopefully overnight/at the beginning of your next day you will reach the 20 and It won't cut into much time. No real critiques from me, aside from agreeing to put the more time consuming days in the beginning but I think these story book challenges have come a long long way since when we started and I enjoyed the prize as well as I always love non deco prizes after all that work and animals/items that give resources are wonderful additions to our kingdoms. Thanks S8!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Banned
    Well I don't think I'll even try for the yeti but I got two reindeer. They were much more doable.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849