Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/2 Update - Beary Scary Blizzard Event!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Babs526 View Post
    I sent out requests to all of my friends early this morning but am only at 14. I have a few spare accounts that i keep specifically for these challenges and not one has popped up with the gift request i sent. I have closed and reopened several times. I have updated the software on one. I have tried everything and no request. I think the friend request is seriuosly broken. There is no benefit to ending early so Ill wait until tomorrow and decide if i want to spend gems. Still crossing my fingers Ill wake up tomorrow and the friend requests will be there.
    Due to all the different time zones people are in, I try to mainly send requests to friends that play at similar times to me, based on when they send their requests (I always start these events a couple of days into the event so that helps me track this ). That seems to work for me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    A floating Yerik Bearson 👻 ★
    off topic but, gotta ask, are those cute ghosts from the tent? i don't recall seeing them in game.

Finally got to 20 gifts, thanks to new people who saw my post! I wish there was a way to tell if one's old
    neighbors are actively playing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Backinthyme View Post
    Finally got to 20 gifts, thanks to new people who saw my post! I wish there was a way to tell if one's old
    neighbors are actively playing.
    I tend to check out people's places to see if they have any of the items from recent events. Seems to work better than posting on their wall and asking, as some don't look there. I am often surprised to find that some still are playing. I must be low down on their list when they have to send requests to friends

Yes those cute ghosts on the bench are from the Baron's tent (October and November, but I got one last night too, so the prizes haven't switched over the. December yet.)

New Resident
    I'm having a little 'problem' with chapter 9! I sent requests to all my neighbors about 12 hours ago, and have gotten 10 gifts since...but only one gift is showing/counted in my goal book. Anybody else experiencing this?
    Castle Story ID: janahabel
    IG x snapchat: mjhabel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janahabel View Post
    I'm having a little 'problem' with chapter 9! I sent requests to all my neighbors about 12 hours ago, and have gotten 10 gifts since...but only one gift is showing/counted in my goal book. Anybody else experiencing this?
    I'm not at that stage yet, but when this has happened to me in the past then restarting my game has fixed it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janahabel View Post
    keep resetting your game.. turning it on and off helps memorizing, thus, delivering your requests and receiving them faster.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    This is just wrong. In timed event there shpuld be NO REQUEST made from neighbors. Surelynot on DAY 9 of 10!!!!!! All day stuck on 16. If there is neighbor request it should be on day 1-3 so we can recover for slow neighbors.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-11-16 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Removed flaming comment

Host(ess)
    Am devastated got too chapter 10 in beary I need 30 living wood impossible in 23 hours left oh well another quest not finished, I didn't read properly otherwise I would of stocked up on it my fault