Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/2 Update - Beary Scary Blizzard Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Updated results

10 bears defeated => 19 chestnuts => 120 energy used => +11 from time, -12 farmhouse clicks, -2 alicorn clicks, and -117 dueling.

Here is my 2 cents about low energy we're gonna be collect from ponds so fish so have a few pigs and chickens available so you can load up for the extra 10 energy from trading

Sadly true. Wats worse is that i forgot about the other goal wen i posted tat message. Guess i got too excited too soon. 😳

I live in CA so already started both! In Come all ye Reindeer, the first farmhouse I clicked on, the polar bear appeared. Takes 20 strokes, but I left a few to chop some rocks in the Beary Scary Blizzard so as not to attract a different beast. I got all 3 warming stones with 10 chops and took me to potion shop to brew a warming potion, which is Goal 2 of Chapter 1. Oh & I got 1 ice path in my inventory. Off to slay another polar bear in other quest while potion is brewing! I have now battled 2 Polaris bears. One gave me 4 energy back while battling and the second only 2. Both gave me 2 chestnuts each.
    Last edited by Gaillock; 12-02-16 at 02:16 PM.

Do wells count for ponds?

Fashion Designer
    Can now store 200 chestnuts.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Apparently there is a limit on the Ice Paths. Tried to replace all my paths in my kingdom and got the message that I would have to upgrade to get more of this type of structure . . . Is there something I can sell to get more?

Rhino Keeper
    The event says it's only 9 days remaining!!!! Not expiring on the 15th as the headline here suggests... please update

Max 99 of new Ice Path

Today I noticed the new Ice Path and Snow Wall under the featured tab in the market.
    I got really excited to be able to make my kingdom look like winter with walls and paths, instead of only using deco (which I usually don't take out of storage because of lack of space)

So I replaced all my floral topiary walls with snow walls, and started to replace my white royal road with ice road, only to get really disappointed when after replacing 99 of them I got the message I was at my maximum.. I didn't even replace half of the roads I have in my kingdom.

I really don't understand why there is a cap of 99 on roads! This way it's impossible to use the same type of road throughout your kingdom...

Quote Originally Posted by undead30k View Post
    The event says it's only 9 days remaining!!!! Not expiring on the 15th as the headline here suggests... please update
    It's a storybook event. Once you start, you have 10 days to complete the whole thing, but each chapter will only open up on the day you're on unless you use gems. For example, even if you finish chapter 1 today, you won't get chapter 2 until midnight PST. The same will go for chapter 3, etc. And even if you gem ahead to chapter 2 today, if you complete it, you'd still have to wait until chapter 3 would normally start for it to actually start.

For those who don't manually start the event, the event will start automatically in a couple days and everyone's event will will end on the 15th no matter what level of completion they're at.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast