Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/2 Update - Beary Scary Blizzard Event!

Rhino Keeper
    You have lots of time in the morning! It's only about 5 hours into the S8 day with 19 left. You can almost certainly do it then. Unless you're really, really tired!
    Last edited by RevdKathy; 12-08-16 at 05:53 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I am 5 days in and still no bear from my farmhouse. Same problem with the raccoon event. Eventually he started showing up but not soon enough. My dire boars show up every other click it seems. I click my farms and nothing. Then I click my mines and poof a dire boar. How can this be?? I have no monsters on my board. This did happen once when I ran out of energy and forgot it was there. I'm level 39. Help!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I agree this has been a good event. I'm a little worried about the last couple of days with the material requests, and 4 x3 hour quests, but it has been enjoyable so far. I've not felt any great pressure ( which is good as I'm off work sick having cracked a rib coughing!) and I'm not bored. The things which have gone in large quantities have been one group - yellow acers, etc. I'm saving my new shiney genuine allicorn drop for the iron rich rocks. (My black Friday luxury)

Thank you S8 for hearing our problems and making this a fun event.
    Sorry about your ribs. Cracked ribs are just the worst! . Hopefully the polar bears will go easy on you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cuted1011 View Post
    I am 5 days in and still no bear from my farmhouse. Same problem with the raccoon event. Eventually he started showing up but not soon enough. My dire boars show up every other click it seems. I click my farms and nothing. Then I click my mines and poof a dire boar. How can this be?? I have no monsters on my board. This did happen once when I ran out of energy and forgot it was there. I'm level 39. Help!!
    no offense intended, but make sure you are tapping farmhouse and not cottage.
    It should not be this hard to spawn a bear.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-08-16 at 06:35 AM.

My game just tied itself up in a knot!

Having chopped down my 6 yellow acres first thing I set off the crafting of the fireplace. As I collected this, the game rolled back, but only the chopping down of trees. I was left with a half collected fireplace that would not be put on the board, it just kept going back to the Worksop for collection.

I did a couple of reboots with no avail. I then managed to place it in my inventory but it didn't register as a completed task for the quest. Now having to craft another one which I hope will register. But down another potion and need lots more energy to waste chopping wood to replace the extra 50 needed.

I'm looking for good nbrs. I'd is sheliaesfarm

New Resident
    What does the rainbow pot things drop? Can't seem to find the answer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Molkobake View Post
    What does the rainbow pot things drop? Can't seem to find the answer
    Anything and everything has been my experience. Today I got lucky and got an expansion permit and a spicy feast, along with the usual various beams, blocks, and essences. They drop feasts, but not individual crops, and no animals. But a lot of various resources. I love lucky pots.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cuted1011 View Post
    Added you to see your kingdom.. just as I thought, there are no 'Farm Houses' out. You must be tapping on the Stables or Hatcheries, they look similar. Maybe you have them in your inventory? Put out, or build 4 of them, level 1 is ok. At each collection tap all 4 and you will see you spawn the PolarBear each time, and maybe 3 times before you finish collecting from them all. PolarBears are very easy to spawn.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 12-08-16 at 11:11 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Hi I just started this last night and I am on the craft a frost sword in the magic forge but their is no option for a frost sword in my magic forge. What is wrong?