Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/2 Update - Beary Scary Blizzard Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok thanks ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Unfortunately, if you start a chapter early, you have to wait even longer for the next chapter to start. It's not beneficial to use gems to start a chapter early unless it's a difficult chapter that might require 2 days. None of these chapters were that difficult in my opinion.

In your case, if you use gems to start chapter 3 early, the timer will show 35 hrs. to start the next chapter.

Ok thank you

Okay so I did the math and figured out how many warming potions and frost swords you need in all.

You'll need 14 warming potions and 16 frost swords to complete the whole thing. However, if you're gonna complete them all at once, you should only have 12 warming potions made before chapter 9 bc that one actually requires you to make 2 as a goal.

That's 42 warm stones and 64 frost shards in all.

I figured it'd be helpful for those of us in the early chapters since they're not super energy intensive.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    You're welcome. I've gemmed through everything since I started playing in 2011, but only started sharing the sneak peaks about 6-7 months ago. Better late than never, I suppose. Lol.
    Thanks Katt.. you're Krazie.. but this we know..lol! and surely better late than never.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner

Lightbulb

Made my math:
    Code:
             Sword  Potion
    Chap 1     1      1
    Chap 2     2      2
    Chap 3		
    Chap 4     2      2
    Chap 5		
    Chap 6            1
    Chap 7     1      1
    Chap 8 
    Chap 9            0
    Chap 10    8      8
              14     15
    If you want 1 extra in the inventory of each and 1 extra resource you need:
    Shard 61
    Stone 49
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    I guess when we got the genie lamp in the Sabina event someone shouldn't have wished for a million Bucks.
    LOL

Started the event today, so the last day of this event will be on a free day. Wanted to wait longer but work will get in the way. Looks doable. Crafting the sword now, and collecting extra shards. Too late to collect more warming stone as I already collected the warming potion. Will need to keep a better eye on this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    I see I'm not the only one who wondered about using venison to tame a flyger and a polar bear!

This looks doable, with many, many thanks to Katt. My only concern is the neighbour requests are on day 9 again. I might even get a reindeer. I missed out on all the autumn ones.

Rhino Keeper
    Can't start my adventure until 6 hours from now because my brain fog made me start one for some reason late last night. But it gave me a chance to focus on getting my FIRST Merry Reindeer! He looks great but at this point they're all decor for my kingdom. But at least now I have enough to pull Santa's sleigh. ;-) Hope they offer the star Stag in the tent this month. Then my collection will be complete. Best of luck to everyone! -Angel

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Made my math:
    Code:
             Sword  Potion
    Chap 1     1      1
    Chap 2     2      2
    Chap 3		
    Chap 4     2      2
    Chap 5		
    Chap 6            1
    Chap 7     1      1
    Chap 8 
    Chap 9            0
    Chap 10    8      8
              14     15
    If you want 1 extra in the inventory of each and 1 extra resource you need:
    Shard 61
    Stone 49

Can I collect material for potions and swords before goals (between the chapters)? Or can I craft potions and swords between chapters?

Host(ess)
    I have completely stopped getting the shards from ponds. Do we get them only when the goal that needs them is ON? Same with the warm stones? also, the item disappears from my workshop so I can't make the swords or potions for the nest task in advance.
    Can I not just collect the shards and stones while waiting for next chapter? Any info, hints, tips on that?

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast