Thread: Waaay to many promos...too much to handle during the holiday season.....

Rhino Keeper

Waaay to many promos...too much to handle during the holiday season.....

Really? What was a relaxing game 4 years ago has now got me in a tizzy...ok, we complained about TeamLava but since the "mother" Storm8 decided to phase out TL all the games have turned to nothing but $$$$$$$$$ for the company....I was with several TL games when Dragon Story 1st launched. I have left and came back..... Android users were always left on the way side.....congrats cuz there are more Android users than Apple products but the new Storm8.....well, actually when this forum started was mostly Storm8 categories..... really cool to know that I am giving acknowledgement at this time so that people can decorate their desks AND have imported beers....
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    To clear up any confusion, nothing changed except the name. TeamLava has always been Storm8 and was always run by the same folks. Android is on-parity with iOS in features (save for two legacy features that aren't ported because they're largely broken) and has gotten all of the new features like Leaderboards and Bingo. We're so happy that we're able to offer more for our Android players now.

And we've always decorated our desks, wayyyy back, long before the brand name switched from TeamLava.

Rhino Keeper
    Elsa, you have to realize a lot of players perceive Storm8/Team Lava as being only worried about getting more $$$. You may not think that, but perception is reality. By not fixing bugs and pumping out new content so fast (content that is full of bugs as well) your players...NO YOUR CUSTOMERS who pay your salary through their purchases perceive you all as just being greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    Elsa, you have to realize a lot of players perceive Storm8/Team Lava as being only worried about getting more $$$. You may not think that, but perception is reality. By not fixing bugs and pumping out new content so fast (content that is full of bugs as well) your players...NO YOUR CUSTOMERS who pay your salary through their purchases perceive you all as just being greedy.
    We investigate issues as soon as we're aware of them, for example, the World Event community reward issue. Players were awarded their Community Reward and it was resolved. Please note that not all issues are easy to investigate and resolve and some may take more time than others. While we strive to provide smooth, bug-free content, sometimes issues occur. As any developer would say, it's always disappointing when they happen and we work hard to prevent them.

If you have a specific issue you need assistance with, we encourage you to contact our support team for personal attention for your technical concerns.

Host(ess)
    I agree far too much going on. Instead of pushing more and more events in games it would pay Team Lava or Storm8 to solve the growing problem of the game crashing. I was advised to upgrade my device, which I did, as have many other players. However this hasn't solved the problem. I have like lost so many neighbours who are fed up with the problem. Every time a new event starts the crashing gets worse. Please, if anyone is listening sort the basics first or you'll lose many more players. I used to love dragon story but it's almost impossible to play the game now without getting booted out. PLEASE SORT THIS MAJOR PROBLEM

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We investigate issues as soon as we're aware of them, for example, the World Event community reward issue. Players were awarded their Community Reward and it was resolved. Please note that not all issues are easy to investigate and resolve and some may take more time than others. While we strive to provide smooth, bug-free content, sometimes issues occur. As any developer would say, it's always disappointing when they happen and we work hard to prevent them.

If you have a specific issue you need assistance with, we encourage you to contact our support team for personal attention for your technical concerns.
    My game constantly just stop & goes to homepage. I have to uninstall, then reinstall and I can only again for a few minutes, then it crashes again. I have opened ticket after ticket after ticket just to be told the same thing again & again. The bug never gets fixed!!!!! WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO UNINSTALL THEN REINSTALL ALL THE TIME TO PLAY THIS GAME. Plus the only version that was somewhat stable, the Halloween version, is no longer available. Look at the reviews for the new Holiday version and you will see the same thing I am saying here. I don't know why I keep playing, since this game has become such a pain for me to play.
    Last edited by JMThrive; 12-06-16 at 10:09 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Elsa, that's great, what are those two features? I originally stopped playing several years ago because I was frustrated at the lack of parity, so I'm happy to know that has changed. Also, you should update the sticky thread, as you list many features which everyone now has as being iOS only.

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Elsa, that's great, what are those two features? I originally stopped playing several years ago because I was frustrated at the lack of parity, so I'm happy to know that has changed. Also, you should update the sticky thread, as you list many features which everyone now has as being iOS only.
    Arctic Isles and Dragon Album. Everything else so far is on Android (the exception being Amazon Kindle). New features are typically ported over within a few weeks, but that can vary depending on development cycle and testing.