Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Bakery Story: Nov 30, 2016 "Retro Retrofit!" Goals EXP: DEC 9, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    you've never had a malt ball? i love those things. malt seems to be enjoying a bit of a renaissance, i've seem gourmet malt balls in the past couple years, and bakeries with malt cakes.
    No, I've never even heard of them. One day I have to travel to America and taste all the awesome things you have there. The malt drinks look delicious!

Executive Chef
    Whew I'm finally done with this goal !!!

Can't wait for the 'awesome' Christmas one soon... Finger crossed!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I have been done with goals for a few days now, mastering all recipes now
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper
    I really don't see the purpose of these goals...If I have to BUY the PRIZES...what on earth are the GOALS for??? The items are really cute, but just make them LTOs and be honest about it!!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-08-16 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Removed flaming Storm8 comment - see forum rules

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by happyheartfla View Post
    I really don't see the purpose of these goals...If I have to BUY the PRIZES...what on earth are the GOALS for??? The items are really cute, but just make them LTOs and be honest about it!!!
    You don't have to buy the dance floor to complete the goal.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-08-16 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    You don't have to buy the dance floor to complete the goal.
    That's true, BUT then what are the "Prizes"?...nothing. We get the pleasure of cooking recycled recipes, spending coins for tables, etc., and get nothing in return for completing the requirements! I've been playing this game for about 4 years now, but it is rapidly going downhill. Extras on prizes use to cost us coins, now gems (and a lot of them), now some ovens cost gems, and Now I get a prize that I can only receive if I spend Gems...not my idea of a "Prize".

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by happyheartfla View Post
    That's true, BUT then what are the "Prizes"?...nothing. We get the pleasure of cooking recycled recipes, spending coins for tables, etc., and get nothing in return for completing the requirements! I've been playing this game for about 4 years now, but it is rapidly going downhill. Extras on prizes use to cost us coins, now gems (and a lot of them), now some ovens cost gems, and Now I get a prize that I can only receive if I spend Gems...not my idea of a "Prize".
    I hear ya. I remember when there use to be a mix of extra coin and gem items on update and goal weeks. I see now we don't even get sets anymore, as in we use to get wallpaper, tiles, tables and chairs....not so much now.

It seems like we don't get enough time to do the goals. Im still on the Vanilla step.
    ​Amy

Executive Chef
    me too! but i think i'll make it to unlocking strawberry, even if i can't finish. but i like the recipes more than the car anyway.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

how many gems do I need to finish if I don't make it

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789