I purchased a 60 minute 1.5 x point boost, returned my Dizzy dragon to its habitat and fed it to level 8 only to discover that the server reset, the boost I had purchased was reset to inactive, and the points awarded as a result of the boost had been reset.
I repeated this again but this time placing a Trickster dragon from the nest to a habitat and the leaderboard boost reset and reset my points. (Images attached)
1. SS of island with boost active but prior to moving dragon (points 449)
2. SS of boost active after dragon had been placed in habitat (points 530)
3. SS of points reset after boost had been reset to inactive (points 523)
I have force quit DS, restarted my device, deleted and reinstalled DS, all to no avail. The problem persists with both the 1 hour and 2 hour boosts. The boost will activate normally, but automatically resets after 20?30 seconds. (Images attached)
1. SS of 1 hour boost activated
2. SS of 1 hour boost in the process of resetting after 25 seconds
Actions affected by Leaderboard boost resetting: Waverider, Trickster and Cloud dragons placed from nests to habitats. Snowdrop dragon placed from breeding den to nest and Dizzy dragon returned from evolution temple to habitat and fed from level 7 to 8. Transferring Nature dragon from Spell shop to nest was not affected.