Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Feed Mills

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have more feed mills. I can’t make the food quick enough especially since the geese came along. I just don’t feed them at the moment ��

Farm Supplier
    I agree I need another too. It's harder now to keep up with feeding my animals

We seriously need another feeder!

Most of us have 10 times if not more pets now since this game started...so 3 of my feeders are on the go for that. One is used for sheep feed the other for pig feed. So how can I make cow and chicken feed at the same time. It's very difficult...can someone address this please. Thanks!

Seriously please can we get another feeder, especially when having to make stuff like chicken feed for days. I haven't been able to make sheep feed! I need 3 for pet food and 1 for pigs. Please please please! Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Please please please give us another feed mill! my pets are starving and I"m working the mills non-stop! geese and donkeys are lucky if they get fed once a week, ... animal protective services is all over me!

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else noticed we keep being able to win more pets, and they’ve added animals to our farms - donkeys, geese, for example, and we’ve been able to expand to more land, but the one thing I’m desperate for is another feed mill - or 2! - to be able to not have so many pets in storage. Thanks for letting us win all these wonderful new pets, but please, please can we have another way to make feed for them? Thanks for all of your efforts!

Please!!! I'm begging again, more feeders especially with the new pet food, so many more items and same amount of feeders is difficult. Please!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 4 Alpacas, 8 Donkeys, 4 Goats, 12 Chickens, 12 Cows, 12 Pigs, 12 Sheep, 8 Geese, & 140 Pets/Horses/Cats/Dogs/Bunnies/Rabbits/etc. to make food for. If you can?t give us more Feeders will you at least cut down the making times of animal foods??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12