Thread: Constant crashing now it steals my hard work points

Rhino Keeper

Constant crashing now it steals my hard work points

I have put up with the crashing when I had a 16gb iPad and I kept deleting other apps and finally my email still not enough memory? However those crashes never took away my points. I finally got a new 32gb iPad and I have very few apps on it; but the game still crashes. I can't ever get full good neighbor points because when it crashes it rests my visits back what they were. This is the last straw though tonight I started the new event and because I had banked some eggs I got 500 PT's really fast then it crashed and I was back to where I was; but my eggs didn't reset so I essentially lost everything. This is not fair. Please do something about the crashes. I am on the most current iOS with 27GB free memory! I will try doing one thing st a time and rebooting in between; but that takes a long time! I am really upset!

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form. One of our agents will be able to assist you.

Banned
    Did you hear about the new craze in the human world? You watched the show, now play the game. S8 PROPERTY BROTHERS.