Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: November 30 2016

Rhino Keeper
    My bakery is too Christmas-ish for this update

I hope they release old christmas goals too, please

BTW, I don't think this will be the next goals, there is still 9 days left to finish the Alice stuff goal.
    Last edited by bluewhale89; 11-29-16 at 05:38 PM.
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Fashion Designer
    Surely this has to be a mistake? We can't have another goal already! Plus a goal like this, leading up to Christmas. That's shocking S8! We should be having a Christmas goal.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Nice update, surely we'll have Christmas goal next week as the last goal started on 9th November.

Fashion Designer
    Nope s8 has done goals 3 weeks apart on several occasions, and it seems like they're running out of ideas for seasonal content so they just give us random stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Surely this has to be a mistake? We can't have another goal already! Plus a goal like this, leading up to Christmas. That's shocking S8! We should be having a Christmas goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolat_89 View Post
    Nice update, surely we'll have Christmas goal next week as the last goal started on 9th November.

Farm Supplier
    Unbelievable! First, they totally skip a Thanksgiving goal and now this??? Last month's goal was terrible and this one is too! I used to love this game, and spend a lot of money on gems, but lately, there sure isn't anything to be excited about! You'd think they'd at least bring back an old Christmas goal and give us a chance to earn more Christmas items!! Very disappointed...again!

Fashion Designer
    Sadly disappointment is a regular these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by forensgrad23 View Post
    Unbelievable! First, they totally skip a Thanksgiving goal and now this??? Last month's goal was terrible and this one is too! I used to love this game, and spend a lot of money on gems, but lately, there sure isn't anything to be excited about! You'd think they'd at least bring back an old Christmas goal and give us a chance to earn more Christmas items!! Very disappointed...again!

New Resident
    So there will be no Christmas/Winter goal? I'm sorry haha jw. Thanks c: but as far as I'm seeing in it seems like its not, which sucks. . .

Executive Chef
    Is this all stuff that was leftover from the sock hop update in rs? And what is up with the reusing of appliances? And the dance floor looks like disco dressed as the 50s.

Rhino Keeper
    Those look exactly like recycled RS recipes and appliances. What a lazy update. Come on S8, give us holiday!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    I think, by the time we hit Spring, we will finally get Halloween goal and in early Summer we will be getting Thanksgiving stuff. I am really hoping (as I was also hoping for the entire month of November) that S8 will unlock for us the OLD GOALS. S8, PLEASE RE-LAUNCH FOR US THE OLD THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS GOALS FROM 2011-2015! Whoever wants to do them, will do them. At least, we will have an option to stay in season. Also, PLEASE BRING BACK THE OLD HOLIDAY/WINTER DECOR, THANKS!
    I don't mind as long as we're having sales and goals. Ideally they should arrive the right time in the year but I'm fine with stocking them and pulling them out at the right time.

Looking at last year's Christmas d?cor (I think we only had ONE weekly update apart form the goal week) and the lack of Thanksgiving goal this year I'm not having my hopes up for a Christmas goal. A sale with only gem-items maybe.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-29-16 at 10:45 PM. Reason: quote removed

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast