Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: November 30 2016

I love the floor tile

Rhino Keeper
    I think, by the time we hit Spring, we will finally get Halloween goal and in early Summer we will be getting Thanksgiving stuff. I am really hoping (as I was also hoping for the entire month of November) that S8 will unlock for us the OLD GOALS. S8, PLEASE RE-LAUNCH FOR US THE OLD THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS GOALS FROM 2011-2015! Whoever wants to do them, will do them. At least, we will have an option to stay in season. Also, PLEASE BRING BACK THE OLD HOLIDAY/WINTER DECOR, THANKS!

Fashion Designer
    Or they can give us old summer goals tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    I think, by the time we hit Spring, we will finally get Halloween goal and in early Summer we will be getting Thanksgiving stuff. I am really hoping (as I was also hoping for the entire month of November) that S8 will unlock for us the OLD GOALS. S8, PLEASE RE-LAUNCH FOR US THE OLD THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS GOALS FROM 2011-2015! Whoever wants to do them, will do them. At least, we will have an option to stay in season. Also, PLEASE BRING BACK THE OLD HOLIDAY/WINTER DECOR, THANKS!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Or they can give us old summer goals tomorrow!
    I would not be surprised...

Fashion Designer
    Overall it is a cute update.
    Yep still gonna complain about someone's heavy PINK finger!
    Aqua was also a big color way back when.
    Where however, is the carhop on skates?
    So laughing at the appliance RS ripoff!

I was looking forward to some more holiday goals!

Cute update. I'll get the coin pieces for future use.

But it's not Christmas or Winter content, which would be most welcome.

These are appliances from RS. The shake maker and the burger oven. I guess here it will cook desserts

Looks like another round of stuff I won't be buying. The oven I guess for the gems but really? It's holiday time and this is what we get?

Fashion Designer
    Ew this will be goals. Which means no winter/xmas goals. Why s8 must you disappoint us? Just give us the same thing restaurant gets if it's 20x better

edit: If there's a sale on RS and not on BS i'll be even more mad, which is what i'm guessing will happen

Maybe we will get a release of Christmas items "past". That would be nice. I remember last year we had Christmas goals. Looks a little bit like RS!
    Hello! I am accepting new neighbors on Bakery Story. On Fashion Story & Restaurant Story , I only play seasonally. Thanks!
    My ID is BlueBear06

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast