Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rudolphin, Storking and Teddy Bear nov. 29

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    Just got my 18 hr timer for the Teddy Bear! I had somehow managed to get all the others last year and this was the only one I needed so I'm pretty happy. Good luck all.
    Congrats!

Fashion Designer
    YES I got a 15 hour timer with Fire and Rock Elements ... So it is either the beautiful Storking or the Magmacore one, Either way I don't mind since I don't have that one and need it for a Goal.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Farm Supplier
    At last I have managed to breed a Toy Elephant, the egg is now on the nest, after breeding so many Racmoons I thought it would never happen, I'm sooooooo happy. I was trying to breed a Tinsowl and got a forest of Thunderhawks, I'm having one last try with CU and Shockatoo, got 16 hours but I expect it will be another Thunderhawk.
    But that's the fun of the game.
    Congratulations to all that have managed to breed all the animals they wanted and to those that haven't, keep trying. I am over the moon with my little Toy Elephant.

Rhino Keeper
    I have had no luck breeding any of these! Trying for Rudolphin and soooo many fails now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    At last I have managed to breed a Toy Elephant, the egg is now on the nest, after breeding so many Racmoons I thought it would never happen, I'm sooooooo happy. I was trying to breed a Tinsowl and got a forest of Thunderhawks, I'm having one last try with CU and Shockatoo, got 16 hours but I expect it will be another Thunderhawk.
    But that's the fun of the game.
    Congratulations to all that have managed to breed all the animals they wanted and to those that haven't, keep trying. I am over the moon with my little Toy Elephant.
    Congrats! I haven't even bothered trying for the Toy Elephant, This time around I know I won't get him or at least don't expect to since I really want the Storking and Bear.
    Thunderhawk attack! Hope you finally got that one!

@poofyena : Hope you get one, I got a timer that I mistook for it and turned out it was the hyena...(spelt it wrong) so if you do get the timer be prepared! I was surprised when I put the egg in the nest. Thankfully we still have a week

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats to those who've been successful in breeding and good luck to everyone who's working on any of these still!!

I've only made a couple of attempts at the bear so far....I already had Rudolphin and Storking. Now that the last event is over I will be able to concentrate on the bear. :-D

Executive Chef
    Well.....
    Now that the storybook breedings are finally behind us I figured I'd be in for a long run of attempts (4 elements!), but this morning on only the second attempt I got an 18 hours timer! I figured that looked promising and came here to check the timer and was stoked to see it to be 18 hours!
    But.......... I have been in this boat before.... Can anyone tell me if the ONLY 18 hour timer is the Teddybear, or are there more outcomes with which it shares an 18 hour timer?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Well.....
    Now that the storybook breedings are finally behind us I figured I'd be in for a long run of attempts (4 elements!), but this morning on only the second attempt I got an 18 hours timer! I figured that looked promising and came here to check the timer and was stoked to see it to be 18 hours!
    But.......... I have been in this boat before.... Can anyone tell me if the ONLY 18 hour timer is the Teddybear, or are there more outcomes with which it shares an 18 hour timer?
    I looked when I got my timer and I believe it was the only outcome for 18 hrs and the teddy bear elements. Yay!

Fashion Designer
    Well mine turned out to be Magmacore so will try again.
    However with there being 2 Limited edition results with the Fire and Nature I feel like putting this Trio on hold again :/

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I looked when I got my timer and I believe it was the only outcome for 18 hrs and the teddy bear elements. Yay!
    That sounds awesome! Nice!
    I shall know for sure shortly (3h28m)....:P
    BTW: Isn't your forest the one called "Ama'u Forest" (with a palm tree in the centre)?
    This time my leaderboard group has at least 4 players I know from the forum: Ama'u Forest, ArcadiaTofu, NannaSherry, Laura's Livery

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast