Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rudolphin, Storking and Teddy Bear nov. 29

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Which one are you trying to breed first?
    I realized we need the armadillo for the story book so there is a higher chance at breeding that one instead of the storking, so I'm going for the Rudolphin and Tinsowl first. Good luck to you
    I've been trying for Rudolphin using CU and grandmother.. Tried hydro yak once then trying to stick with one combo but now wondering if I shouldn't chg lol I figure since rudolphin is cool I'd try that first then if I don't think I have time to get both Storking and bear I'll probably just switch to Tinsowl I hope you're successful Alideh!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I've been trying for Rudolphin using CU and grandmother.. Tried hydro yak once then trying to stick with one combo but now wondering if I shouldn't chg lol I figure since rudolphin is cool I'd try that first then if I don't think I have time to get both Storking and bear I'll probably just switch to Tinsowl I hope you're successful Alideh!
    Try Frostfang and Pandaffodil, I tried that after the FAIL on the tinsowl Turned out to be the thunderhawk one :/
    First time trying for the Rudolphin and I got the 16 hour timer So yay!!! Both of those animals were level 4,
    Now 3 more animals to go. Really want the beautiful Storking and the Teddy bear :3
    If I get those 2 then I will be fine and if they start another event or Limited breedable animal I could focus on that and be okay with not getting the Tinsowl this time around.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Hey Alideh! I got the trio this morning along with Tinsowl, I used CU+grandmother for Rudolphin, CU+republiphant for storking and CU + GI Joey for Tinsowl (I do believe Tinsowl was 14 hours)

Good luck everyone trying!

Host(ess)
    I have Rudolphin from last year and just got a 15 hour using my Cherub Cub & Cinderelka. So I'm pretty excited I got it first try. So now I wait and next thing I will try and get is that cute Teddy Bear 😊😊😊
    I play Dragon Story & Fantasy Forest Story.

Add me if you'd like.........
    Kristen6207

Rhino Keeper
    Have had zero luck so far. Hoping for at least the stork king, he's cute.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Hey Alideh! I got the trio this morning along with Tinsowl, I used CU+grandmother for Rudolphin, CU+republiphant for storking and CU + GI Joey for Tinsowl (I do believe Tinsowl was 14 hours)

Good luck everyone trying!
    Congrats
    I didn't get the Rudolphin, I sped up the progress and it ended up being skyena, completely forgot about that one being 16 hours :/ Although I didn't have one and I did really want one so not a bad fail.
    I will try CU & grandmother next.
    Thanks for the tips & Thank you for also letting me know about the Tinsowl, I'll change that previous post.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Yay! First try for Rudolphin: 15 hours!!!
    I vividly recall that last year this trio came at a time that we were plagued by YALBAs; I spent around 3 weeks in vain to get this nice little dolphin. I did get the Storking and Tinsowl last year, so once the pesky storybook breedings are done, I should have a decent amount of time for trying for the bear. I'm pretty happy with the re-release of this trio!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    I vividly recall that last year this trio came at a time that we were plagued by YALBAs; I spent around 3 weeks in vain to get this nice little dolphin. I did get the Storking and Tinsowl last year, so once the pesky storybook breedings are done, I should have a decent amount of time for trying for the bear. I'm pretty happy with the re-release of this trio!
    1st try, awesome! Congrats Ogreve!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Congrats
    Still no luck here, same Super glad, since I really want that cute teddy bear :3

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    Just got my 18 hr timer for the Teddy Bear! I had somehow managed to get all the others last year and this was the only one I needed so I'm pretty happy. Good luck all.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast