Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Rudolphin, Storking and Teddy Bear nov. 29

Quote Originally Posted by Scangelina View Post
    Is it just me, or does anyone else notice Teddy Bear isn't showing in the Market Place?? I know they are all available until 12/13/16. I'm still trying to breed Teddy and I don't want to be trying if it's disappeared for some reason樂
    Teddy is gone form my marketplace too. 3 days earlier than 12/13

Fashion Designer
    Teddy bear is still showing in my shop.
    I am an Android player so not sure if you guys are Ios or if its just a glitch.

Grrrrr No storking still, I keep breeding nothing but armadillos T_T probably over 15 by now. I feel like giving up and just focus on hatching animals from my storage to get those out and finally display them.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Teddy bear is still showing in my shop.
    I am an Android player so not sure if you guys are Ios or if its just a glitch.

Grrrrr No storking still, I keep breeding nothing but armadillos T_T probably over 15 by now. I feel like giving up and just focus on hatching animals from my storage to get those out and finally display them.
    I'm an IOS user. I noticed it left after my update yesterday. Thanks for your post. 😀

Executive Chef
    It didn't leave the iOS store, it's just not showing in the Featured section. Go to Animals, then to fire element and it's right there. On a sad note though, I still can't seem to breed a teddy bear

Fashion Designer
    You welcome @diet4life

Grrrrrr After who knows how many armadillos, I give up! I guess that storking won't be mine this time around, After the last 12 hour breeding time, I used gems to speed up the one in the nest and decided to hatch one of the animals I have in storage. About to hit the 5.9k milestone so I should be good to hit the last one. I should use this time to just let those babies out. Good luck all! And for those of you, who also didn't get any of them....YOU ARE NOT alone...

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

I was VERY lucky this time around and managed to breed Rudolphin on first try, Storking on 3rd try, and Teddy Bear on 2nd try. This is highly unusual for me as I normally fail to breed anything I need for an event. Maybe Santa took pity on me and he will save that piece of coal 'til next year.

Executive Chef
    Wish we could breed the animals as well and not only have them available for purchase. Thanks for bringing them back, I wanted the teddy bear but I'm saving my gems for something else.

Please consider making the next limited December animals that you bring back as breedable too. Thanks!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456