Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Past, Present & Future Nov. 29th 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So far I've gotten one Past and one Present fail each* I currently have a 15 hour egg breeding so really keeping my fingers crossed for Future. It stinks that we can only use Past & Present to try for this one. Wish we had more options to try.

ETA: * Not to mention the eleventy billion other fails

Rhino Keeper
    Got Present on the very first try, from Forest + Air, while actually wanting to breed Fruitfull. Somebody wants a good tip for breeding Past? Just try to breed a white-yellow Common, and you'll get Past instead!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    8th try (@Natasha07, I took your advice) forest+air (both epic) = 15 hours *HAPPY DANCE*
    How'd you go? Get past the 'fruitful'ness of your breeding den?
    Hey Zaara! I got a few druids as well, I just got another 10 hour timer. Think I'm gonna give up on these dragons.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    My last attempt (as it turns out) was last night when I got a 24 hour Sunrise fail Oh well, maybe Future will be back around again in the, um, Future
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    My last attempt (as it turns out) was last night when I got a 24 hour Sunrise fail Oh well, maybe Future will be back around again in the, um, Future
    Are the PP and F dragons leaving already, I thought they were staying until Christmas? How are we supposed to breed all three is such a short period...I'm still trying to get Future

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    Are the PP and F dragons leaving already, I thought they were staying until Christmas? How are we supposed to breed all three is such a short period...I'm still trying to get Future
    Yeah, they're leaving today with the Tuesday update They should be available all month but you know how S8 is
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    @amerirish...nooooooooo! You don't say?
    Sure hope you're wrong, for your sake too.
    I was so positive they'd stay all month...I've been telling ppl that on the threads, I can be SUCH.AN.IDIOT!
    Sorry ppl.
    But..they're XMAS dragons, right? So what's with the logic of yanking them out pre-Xmas?
    And too bad about breeding Future...those Sunrise fails s!uck big time!

@Natasha...we still have an hour or so, right? You can try once more, if your den is free.
    Don't give up hope yet!I have a 15 hour timer on my breeding den that's almost ready to place on nest so I can try again for P Past...maybe...possibly...let's see.

Edit to add: nope still a few hours left for my den to free up...should I speed? *cringes at possibility of spending gold to speed for an eventual sunrise fail...
    Last edited by zaaracake; 12-06-16 at 10:51 AM. Reason: To add last bit and change 'nest' to 'den'

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by leo2010leo View Post
    Got Present on the very first try, from Forest + Air, while actually wanting to breed Fruitfull. Somebody wants a good tip for breeding Past? Just try to breed a white-yellow Common, and you'll get Past instead!
    That's so sweet of you. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Dragon Story community. There's an amazing bunch of players here who will give you some great advice. See ya around the threads and good luck!
    Last edited by zaaracake; 12-06-16 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    Can we please get confirmation from a mod for when these dragons are leaving. Mine are still there after the update today. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    Can we please get confirmation from a mod for when these dragons are leaving. Mine are still there after the update today. Thank you.
    Same here!
    @amerirish...hooray for you...a hopeful "Future" beckons...
    Thanks for keeping them, S8!
    @Nat...likewise!
    @roguebee, @cazile81 and @Eluzyion...how is it going for you all?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast