Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Past, Present & Future Nov. 29th 2016

Executive Chef
    Add a Fuzzy fail to the list.

I had Past and Present from last year, but no Future. This year, so far, my luck has run...

Fruitful
    Fruitful
    Fairytale

Rhino Keeper
    Considering the sparseness of this thread, I was wondering if I was the only one trying for these this year. Lonely :-( So it's good to know I have company to cheer me on. All the best, Starship, Roguebee and Natasha_07. Pls share your combos so we'll know what(not) to try...if you don't mind.
    See you guys in...well, 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    All I needed was a crappy Sunrise fail. I got that and I'm not even trying for Past anymore. Also, why not lower the breeding time for Sunrise? 24 hours is ridiculous for a common dragon. I have a suggestion Storm8 - lower ALL common dragon breeding times to 10 hours or less - no one likes to wait 17 hours for a Luck dragon, 24 hours for a Sunrise, 21 hours for a Poison, 20 for Island & Magic, and 16 hours for Charm and Apollo. Add on the nest times and we have 34 wasted hours for Luck, 48 for Sunrise, 42 for Poison, 40 for Island & Magic and 32 for Charm and Apollo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Trying for present, not liking this.

Good luck everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Add a Fuzzy fail to the list.

I had Past and Present from last year, but no Future. This year, so far, my luck has run...

Fruitful
    Fruitful
    Fairytale
    Last edited by zaaracake; 12-02-16 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Typo

Nightclub Owner
    I've been trying for Future as well but no luck. I was excited to see a 15 hour timer yesterday but it was another Present Dragon Since you can only breed this one with Present & Past, our chances are drastically lower. Oh well, win some/lose some.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Thank you so much! Alas the dragon gods have shined favorably upon me and Future is in evolution
    Yea! congratulations Eluzyion! Glad you got it! Good luck to you on your upcoming breeding!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Considering the sparseness of this thread, I was wondering if I was the only one trying for these this year. Lonely :-( So it's good to know I have company to cheer me on. All the best, Starship, Roguebee and Natasha_07. Pls share your combos so we'll know what(not) to try...if you don't mind.
    See you guys in...well, 24 hours.
    I used Chronicler/Diamond, Chronicler/Infinity and Harvest/Adventure (trying for Present with that combo) and all 3 combos gave me Sunrise fails. I think breeding just may be adjusted during Fundraiser ("Leaderboard") events to spit out more common dragons than usual - it may be just me though.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still trying for this as well so I can complete my Trio. So far my fails were a few Fruitful's, Sunbeam, Lochness, and Sunrise. I almost forgot, I got another Past and boy did I get excited when I saw that 15hr timer pop up until I remembered the 3 outcomes. Hopefully all of us are able to complete the Trio this year.

Fashion Designer
    Gold + Sunbeam = 15 hours. Past dragon I guess? If so, woohoo!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    @cocoland911...how many tries did it take you to get both Past and Present? What level are you at, if you don't mind my asking? Does it make a difference (sorry if this is such a stupid question that the veterans are cringing)...
    Hi Zaaracake, I am at lvl 183. I only had a couple fruitful fails while trying for Past and Present. I had 6 fails trying for Future (2 Sunrise,
    1 Caesar, 3 Fruitful's). Past and Present were both lvl 6. Personally I don't feel like it makes a difference what lvl your island is or the lvl the dragons you are breeding. No question is ever a dump. I still ask questions and learn something new every day. Good luck to you.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think my Island wants a Future, after Sunrise fails for the other two-among others-I thought finally getting those would make Future a sure thing. Silly me. I do hope they stay all month because I'm definitely going to need that time.

Rhino Keeper

Combo log

1st try: chronicler+griffin (xcuz I was trying to be cleverrrrrr) =24 hours...
    2nd try (for present dragon): celtic + ancient = 8 hours. Not 15. Hmmm.
    3rd try (trying to keep it simple now) : light + air = 24 hours. Anybody laughing at this? I sure am!
    4th try: ancient + chronicler (because this sure seemed to me like a lovely parent combo for a past dragon) = 8 hours....
    Last edited by zaaracake; 12-03-16 at 08:02 AM.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast