Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Past, Present & Future Nov. 29th 2016

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    All I needed was a crappy Sunrise fail. I got that and I'm not even trying for Past anymore. Also, why not lower the breeding time for Sunrise? 24 hours is ridiculous for a common dragon. I have a suggestion Storm8 - lower ALL common dragon breeding times to 10 hours or less - no one likes to wait 17 hours for a Luck dragon, 24 hours for a Sunrise, 21 hours for a Poison, 20 for Island & Magic, and 16 hours for Charm and Apollo. Add on the nest times and we have 34 wasted hours for Luck, 48 for Sunrise, 42 for Poison, 40 for Island & Magic and 32 for Charm and Apollo.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    24 hours later...my nest is free...
    2nd try (for present dragon): celtic + ancient = 8 hours. Not 15. Hmmm.
    Thank you very much. I just wanted to share that after about six fails (2 Sunrise, 1 Caesar, 3 Fruitful's) I did get Future. Both Past and Present are at level 6. Good luck to everyone that are still trying for this trio.

Sunrise fail... That's too long a breeding time for a common dragon.

Update... Fail #2- Yet another sunrise lol..

Update... Fail #4- two more sunrise dragons, one on the nest and one in the breeding den. If we had to breed sunrise in tales I wouldn't be able to do it not for the life of me! Lol... This is too hilarious to be mad at.
    Last edited by islanddoll1; 12-04-16 at 07:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    I got past and present but they just do not want to see into the future! :/ still trying for future. Good luck everyone!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I got past and present but they just do not want to see into the future! :/ still trying for future. Good luck everyone!
    Hang in there. You will get it.

Executive Chef
    I had Past and Present from last year, but no Future. This year, so far, my luck has run...

Fruitful
    Fruitful
    Fairytale

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoland911 View Post
    Hang in there. You will get it.
    Thank you so much! Alas the dragon gods have shined favorably upon me and Future is in evolution

Rhino Keeper
    Third try (trying to keep it simple now) light + air = 24 hours. Anybody laughing at this? I sure am!

Oh, how lovely! I'm gonna try. Very D ickensian. How did I not notice these before? I'll update my attempts here...
    1st try: chronicler+griffin (xcuz I was trying to be cleverrrrrr) =24 hours....@9krm, you bet!
    24 hours later...my nest is free...
    2nd try (for present dragon): celtic + ancient = 8 hours. Not 15. Hmmm.

Rhino Keeper
    @cocoland911...how many tries did it take you to get both Past and Present? What level are you at, if you don't mind my asking? Does it make a difference (sorry if this is such a stupid question that the veterans are cringing)...

Executive Chef
    Trying for present, not liking this.

Good luck everyone!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast