Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Fashion Story Update 11/29/2016

Has anyone heard of a Christmas version of Fashion Story for 2016? I really want to get some new Christmas stuff. Thanks everybody!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anniesfarm1960 View Post
    Has anyone heard of a Christmas version of Fashion Story for 2016? I really want to get some new Christmas stuff. Thanks everybody!
    There isn't a Christmas Edition for this year, yet. Hoping we will get something soon.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellyCLMC View Post

I am very disappointed that Android didn't get the goal. Storm 8 should award us the XP we would have gotten. I'm trying to get to level 100. It's not really fair that iPhone users will have an advantage at accessing more XP. Does Storm 8 even monitor this page or is it just a place to vent?
    Not only did we miss out on XP but the actual prize. Oh wait, I just saw it in the handbag section for FIFTY gems. Now I know IOS users had to use some gems for these goals but not 50. So basically S8 didn't give Android users the goal, and is trying to price gouge them after. No thanks.

I do like the new plaid goals that everyone has and I think the prizes are lovely. So thanks for that S8.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456