Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 11/29/2016

Why isn't Android users getting goals I want goals & I have a Android phone this isn't fair you give it to iOS users but not to Android users

I have a iPad but I think it's unfair that they didn't give it to android users!

Quote Originally Posted by bensen10 View Post
    I have a iPad but I think it's unfair that they didn't give it to android users!
    I'm an iOS user but I would like to have Goals for Android, some of my neighbors want to have the goal as well .!! Please TEAMLAVA they need the Goal .!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifulgirl71421 View Post
    Why isn't Android users getting goals I want goals & I have a Android phone this isn't fair you give it to iOS users but not to Android users
    I feel the same. It's quite unfair

Farm Supplier
    Funny how there are more Android users than Apple users now, but companies are still biased toward Apple. I've been playing for over 4 years now, and I'm honestly sick of Android users bring left out of anything new.

New Resident
    I play on my nxtbook tablet.. Android and it's certainly unfair that we aren't able to receive the updates. Plz make this adjustment! Thnx

Fashion Designer
    Will s8 ever listen and treat Android players equally!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    It's bugged, but tap on it, you can still order items from it.
    thank you. just figured it out approx. 10 min after posting lol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I agree: iOS users have the option for a challenge and IMHO all Android players are treated like step kids. Either they have to download another version from the play store or they simply don't have any update. They should get that opportunity too.

I have one Android device I'm using mostly for decoration purposes because when I close the design mode on Android the last used tab isn't reset to the very first item like it is on iOS. BIG PLUS for Android btw...

But to have all the catalogs on Android I needed to download 20something different versions of fashion story (and still there are 3 catalogs still missing).
    In iOS everything gets implemented (and more like the make-up counter or the stormy boutique) and Android users are forced to download another version and another version.

Surely, I do understand the balancing act between the operating systems...but still...
    Last edited by Annavive; 12-05-16 at 05:54 AM.

☹️️ No goal for Android

Quote Originally Posted by lelaina752 View Post
    Why are the goals only for IOS? I thought this was resolved years ago when Androids finally got the initial basic goals. Annoying.
    I am very disappointed that Android didn't get the goal. Storm 8 should award us the XP we would have gotten. I'm trying to get to level 100. It's not really fair that iPhone users will have an advantage at accessing more XP. Does Storm 8 even monitor this page or is it just a place to vent?

Hello. I'm currently mostly an IOS user, but I also go to my android. I think it's extremely unfair to the people who love fashion story who aren't able to switch devices and get access to the same things IOS or Android can get. Please Storm 8, be fair and give us all the same access. I would love to not have to switch devices and I would love for my friends who use Android to be able to have access to the awesome new goals. It would also be wonderful if us IOS users could have access to the other versions of Fashion Story. Thank you for your time.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast