Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 11/29/2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MAnesi View Post
    Do you know what time the update is coming?
    I've asked! I'll let you all know if I get an answer.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys! Looks like the update will be out tomorrow: From Storm 8 Blog

Whether you are staying indoors or heading out, enjoy the raindrops with these new essentials from the Boutique! Fill your closet with enough wear for the wet season. Make it rain with the Rainy Display in Fashion Story!
    Jump in puddles with:

• Raincoat
    • Rainboots
    • Rainy Gloves
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Considering all the bugs this update was supposed to have, I am very happy they decided to wait with it and release it when it's actually ready instead of just frustrating the players with content and features that don't work right. Looking forward to the update tomorrow

Wow. First, no update today and now we find out that we're getting a rain-inspired update tomorrow? What a bummer. I was hoping to update my shop with Christmas decorations and keeping them on display for the entire month. So does this mean that we have to wait another week to get some sort of Christmas theme? Or, are we not getting Christmas decor at all? It would totally suck if they didn't give us anything until the week before Christmas. The autumn updates were great so I'm not sure what's the delay with Christmas.

Farm Supplier
    I guess this is a late April Fool's joke.

Too bad! It looks nice, but I really wanted something nice for Christmas/Winter. Oh well, my mama always told all the kids, "Be thankful for what your given, you could've gotten nothing at all". This will be nice for the rainy season!
    Last edited by Stefaniehart77; 11-29-16 at 05:09 PM.
    Hello! I am accepting new neighbors on Bakery Story. On Fashion Story & Restaurant Story , I only play seasonally. Thanks!
    My ID is BlueBear06

It's pouring rain here in New Hampshire. Which is fine since it helps relieve our drought conditions and we don't have to shovel it.

The update is cute and I'll definitely think about acquiring the coin pieces.

However, my boutique is all decked out for Christmas and winter. Would love to get those snowy trees from Restaurant Story.

Rhino Keeper
    What happened to FS? There use to be new LTOs almost weekly & big holiday updates. The updates are still nice, but nothing compared to what they once were. I don't get it.
    Last edited by AlisinChanes; 11-29-16 at 07:45 PM. Reason: typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisinChanes View Post
    What happened to FS? There use to be new LTOs almost weekly & big holiday updates. The updates are still nice, but nothing compared to what they once were. I don't get it.
    In the beginning we didn't get things weekly. And then we got spoiled by getting new catalogs (and LTOs) every week. I'm not sure they realized how addictive this was. It implies 52 (give or take) new catalogs per year. And Ive been playing since 2010! It wasn't a smart move... And now we're disappointed when we don't get our rush every week.

Executive Chef
    Update is here:

There are goals with a separate catalogue you can only order from 1 item at a time (unless you want to spend 20-25 gems for each additional slot that takes up extra space in the shop).

Besides the goals, there's also a new catalogue, 4 hours and called Cloudy Weather; can order from that one normally.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast