Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 11/29/2016

Rhino Keeper
    Please can someone explain how this event works. I'm on iOS but an old version probably. I haven't seen any goals on my screen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    Please can someone explain how this event works. I'm on iOS but an old version probably. I haven't seen any goals on my screen.
    You have to update your game to get this event. Older versions didn't have the ability to do such events, even the catalogue system is new.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    You have to update your game to get this event. Older versions didn't have the ability to do such events, even the catalogue system is new.
    Thanks CuteTali for the reply. I've heard some people have lost their games and gone back to level 1 when they have updated their iPads? Has anyone else had a problem with this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    Thanks CuteTali for the reply. I've heard some people have lost their games and gone back to level 1 when they have updated their iPads? Has anyone else had a problem with this?
    The loss of progress is if you do the iOS 10 update. You don't need to do that. I have older ios, but just updated fashion story game itself in the app shop and I have the new goals.

Executive Chef
    I'm not really feeling these goals, probably because I'm in the mood for Christmas, so it's been hard to do them. If anyone else is doing them, can you please post any glitches or problems you have that aren't already listed?
    I would appreciate it.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    The loss of progress is if you do the iOS 10 update. You don't need to do that. I have older ios, but just updated fashion story game itself in the app shop and I have the new goals.
    Thanks, I've updated and the goals are there now

Executive Chef
    Can you ask if the Stormy Boutique will be used for future events or if it's only specific to this event?

It is specific to this event, and will have this one catalog, for now.

Executive Chef
    There is no work around.This is an optional quest that players can work on if they'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    For the goals, I've asked if there's a work around for buying the second Stormie's bouquet (costs gems). Waiting on the answer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post

It is specific to this event, and will have this one catalog, for now.
    In that case, there's really no reason to buy a second catalogue. It is quite expensive and will take forever to master that catalogue either way. They should've made it so all new event catalogues are on the same item. But oh well, they still need to fix the lack of picture on this one.

Executive Chef
    In that case, there's really no reason to buy a second catalogue. It is quite expensive and will take forever to master that catalogue either way. They should've made it so all new event catalogues are on the same item. But oh well, they still need to fix the lack of picture on this one.
    I feel the same way... No need to buy that second one.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast