Thread: Lost dragon when hatching Huntress

Fashion Designer

Lost dragon when hatching Huntress

This has never happened to me before but I'm sure upset. I never took a photo of the egg so can't even prove I completed tales. The huntrss disappeared on hatching I am really upset and have no idea if they will replace it to say nothing if all the time the egg sat in the next ☹️☹️ I was looking forward to starting to evolve her today and now I can't.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    This has never happened to me before but I'm sure upset. I never took a photo of the egg so can't even prove I completed tales. The huntrss disappeared on hatching I am really upset and have no idea if they will replace it to say nothing if all the time the egg sat in the next ☹️☹️ I was looking forward to starting to evolve her today and now I can't.
    Sorry to hear that! Please submit a request through support.storm8.com for assistance with your account and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Sorry to hear that! Please submit a request through support.storm8.com for assistance with your account and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!
    Thx will do

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer

My huntress is gone!

Sorry but I am quickly losing patience with all the games of Dragon story. Not only did I lose money for boosts in the leaderboard but now my dragon tales Huntress is gone. It's telling me I can buy it , but I have a screenshot so that is a lie.I would really like my Dragon back and I have no patience left.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Fashion Designer
    This is for my iPhone account buddhagarden iOS iPhone 6+.

Rhino Keeper
    I lost my Huntress as well. Storm8 needs to get it's act together!
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Host(ess)
    Mine too. Opened a ticket and sent a PM to Regina. No reaction from either .