Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Must Read! A Ray of Hope for the Fashionistas

Executive Chef

A Must Read! A Ray of Hope for the Fashionistas

A little birdie told me... We're getting a new event... It's called the Rainy Days Quest Event. It will start tomorrow and end on 12/13.

There is bad news, though...
    This event is only for iOS players level 12+ (Some Catalog and Market items may appear for all players, but only iOS will get the Goal).

There are also some issues with the event...

• When in the Catalog for the Stormy Boutique, pressing the Back button will take the player to the view of Standard Catalogs.
    • Tapping the 'Info' button of the Stormy Boutique brings up information about the Make-Up Counter Feature.
    • The 'Visit Community' Task may not visually update correctly, but it will correctly complete after visiting the correct number of players.
    • The Stormy Weather Catalog in the Stormy Boutique will show '3 Minutes' on it's thumbnail. However items in this Catalog will vary from 3 minutes to 6 hours.
    • The Stormy Weather Catalog will have a blank thumbnail.

I don't know if or when they will be fixed.

I find out more, I'll let you all know.
    Also, I haven't been told anything about any further updates, so I can't prognosticate about anything. But, I'm hoping this is the beginning of a brighter future for us.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

So Android players are out? Sad!!

I am always accepting new neighbors! Stefaniehart77

Why aren't Android users included?

Storm8 knows how to program the inclusion, they do it practically weekly in Dragon Story and Castle Story.

If it's a beta test to work out kinks, why not just say so.

Fashion Designer
    Of course storm8 wouldn't bother to include android players or even explain why. I'm so done with this nonsense!

But thanks for being such a great Mod Isis. We all see how hard you're trying, and we really appreciate it.

Executive Chef
    So basically a very bugged out event that's just going to take away from the time when we could be working on actual catalogues in the infinite quest trying to master all catalogues.

Executive Chef
    I've relayed your feelings about this to the team.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    What would happen if all Android users stopped playing their games?? I'm sure they'll lose a lot of money..

Farm Supplier
    I have a iPhone but I don't think it's fair for people that has androids not to have everything. Plus if there's so many bugs why not fix it before they bring it out. They really need to improve fashion and restaurant. Bakery is ok needs some improvements but it's better than these two. I wish they would get better. I miss teamlava. Why does storm8 keep making us so unhappy? The games are not like they use to be.

Host(ess)
    I have an iPad but the rainy days event has not shown up for me! Do I have to download the latest version of fashion story to get the rainy days event to show up?

Farm Supplier
    I will try and remain positive that this is the first step in new content and events for everyone. Looking forward to the day when both iOS and Andriod players get some new goals/content together. From a very hopeful Andriod player

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast