Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Leaderboard Nirvana! November 29 2016

Executive Chef
    What! I did wayyy better than you, I came in 14th place and got a nice stash of coins (where are you apples, do you remember me)...!
    BTW there's a community Christmas event, yeahhh...! Just mad at myself for selling all those eggs off the nest this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    @Natasha_07 - The wheel was very generous today after spitting out 25 points with monotonous regularity all thru this event....so...without spending any gold I made it to fifth place AND 3560 points....ahhhhhh so torturously close...heard of Tantalus?
    But oddly, this has put me in the best humor, I literally can't stop laughing (I hate using LOL but this is just me)...
    Cuz its like the Universe is saying (via the S8 gods): "you can't win 'em all..."
    Very very unlike the time I didn't get Frostwolf and lost out on Between Worlds. Then I was all Glum B*um and eating my heart out...
    Anyway, like you...I'm gonna focus on the D ickensian Xmas trio.

@all on this thread other than Natasha, sorry for the totally pointless ramble but I typed it and I don't have the heart to delete it...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I still haven't gotten my rewards yet. I don't understand why it's taking so long. I got 2nd place. I wish there were maps included in at least the top 10.

Fashion Designer
    I suppose it's all part of the game, but I find it really tacky when you have the top spot for days and you've worked really hard for it, then you have to go to work, and check in to see someone rush to take it from you, literally in the last seconds. C'est la vie.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    I suppose it's all part of the game, but I find it really tacky when you have the top spot for days and you've worked really hard for it, then you have to go to work, and check in to see someone rush to take it from you, literally in the last seconds. C'est la vie.
    I know exactly how you feel. I got screwed out of first place three times in a row.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Can we get a Christmas gift by having this "event" discontinued?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I know exactly how you feel. I got screwed out of first place three times in a row.
    So sorry... It would have happened to me too this time, but luckily I was able to play during the last minutes. I had to feed 7 dragons from level 9 to 10 + use 1,5x boost to stay in the first position. I used more than 200 000 food, but I got the Meditation dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    What! I did wayyy better than you, I came in 14th place and got a nice stash of coins (where are you apples, do you remember me)...!
    BTW there's a community Christmas event, yeahhh...! Just mad at myself for selling all those eggs off the nest this morning.
    All the best for the community event...the final prize is beautiful. I went ahead and bought the new habitat even though it looks like a toughie to win!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011