5-301
    6-276
    7-249
    8-180
    9-166
    10-156
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Rhino Keeper
    @Natasha_07, I'm not gonna make even Bonsai. Hope you made it! I was really punctual with spinning the wheel, evolving and hatching etc...but I'm not even at 3k yet. Ah well, this one didn't matter too much to me. I'm waiting on getting that Xmas trio...

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    My milestone aim here is Bonsai as Dream catcher is too much work for me, LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    I'm trying for him too. He looks different. Plus spinning the wheel for apples mostly. Any idea if he's a good battler?

Farm Supplier
    I was getting to the point where it was going to be a close call in being able to reach Dreamcatcher (which I already have), though then had over 700,000 firapples so fed my Glasswing from Lvl12 to Lvl15, that leapfrogged me into 2nd and grabbed Zen Dragon.

Doubt I'll finish 2nd as my group uses boosts, and I don't. Though my aim is always just the milestones, so very happy to grab them all as I usually miss the last 1 or 2 Dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    @Natasha_07, I'm not gonna make even Bonsai. Hope you made it! I was really punctual with spinning the wheel, evolving and hatching etc...but I'm not even at 3k yet. Ah well, this one didn't matter too much to me. I'm waiting on getting that Xmas trio...
    Hi Zaara! Forget bonsai, I barely made it to the 3k mark this morning. I'm currently sitting on 3,163 points and not going to try further, like you I'm more awaiting the Christmas set and I want a world event too. I'll leave my evolving dragons for that, hopefully we get a Christmas event...!

I kept forgetting to spin that wheel, except when they're dragons prizes there. LOL!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    ooohhhhh nooo...I speed up a fue things so I can get that Bonsai dragon and with 3,703 it said collect reword,but Bonsai is not in my storage!! please help I diden't spend my gold for nothing....Storm8...??

Rhino Keeper
    I am so disgusted with this game dropping constantly. I go to spin a wheel and the game drops. I have to endure the wait time to reload, timer on spin reset so no spin this go. I put on food only to come back to find one or two farms "didn't take". Visiting neighbors is almost impossible. It is affecting every aspect of game play now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    I am so disgusted with this game dropping constantly. I go to spin a wheel and the game drops. I have to endure the wait time to reload, timer on spin reset so no spin this go. I put on food only to come back to find one or two farms "didn't take". Visiting neighbors is almost impossible. It is affecting every aspect of game play now.
    same happends to me all the time.and just when I've got Bonsai dragon my game stoped.this might be a reason why he isent in the storage.....

Edit........so I feed up one dragon to get 1 point in leaderboard and Bonsai showed up again..Collect reword, and he is in storage now.thank you,I'm done with this.
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 12-06-16 at 09:53 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I got all the milestones and will finish with 6120 points. I'm in 11th place on my board.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Hi Zaara! Forget bonsai, I barely made it to the 3k mark this morning. I'm currently sitting on 3,163 points and not going to try further, like you I'm more awaiting the Christmas set and I want a world event too. I'll leave my evolving dragons for that, hopefully we get a Christmas event...!

I kept forgetting to spin that wheel, except when they're dragons prizes there. LOL!
    @Natasha_07 - The wheel was very generous today after spitting out 25 points with monotonous regularity all thru this event....so...without spending any gold I made it to fifth place AND 3560 points....ahhhhhh so torturously close...heard of Tantalus?
    But oddly, this has put me in the best humor, I literally can't stop laughing (I hate using LOL but this is just me)...
    Cuz its like the Universe is saying (via the S8 gods): "you can't win 'em all..."
    Very very unlike the time I didn't get Frostwolf and lost out on Between Worlds. Then I was all Glum B*um and eating my heart out...
    Anyway, like you...I'm gonna focus on the D ickensian Xmas trio.

@all on this thread other than Natasha, sorry for the totally pointless ramble but I typed it and I don't have the heart to delete it...

Fashion Designer
    Same here..

Got all the milestones and finished 8th.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast