Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard Nirvana! November 29 2016

Is anyone else able to purchase the 1 hr boost for this leader board event without issues? I purchased it, completed breeding, got my points, then the game crashed, I refreshed and my points were at 351 instead of 366 but my 7 gold bars and the time remaining for my 1hr boost I purchased were gone?! What the... ???
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled but my gold is still gone and I am not a happy camper.

***Update: Now my points are at 325!!!! Come on TL

Executive Chef
    Same here �� Can Tl fix it?????

Executive Chef
    Looks like a nice laid back Leaderboard... a new habitat and the Bonsai Dragon.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I'll see if I could get the 6100 dragon this time even though I'm not a fan of Fundraising. At least they lowered the point requirement but is it still 10 days or was it lowered to 7? Can anyone confirm this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I'll see if I could get the 6100 dragon this time even though I'm not a fan of Fundraising. At least they lowered the point requirement but is it still 10 days or was it lowered to 7? Can anyone confirm this?
    Mine says 7 days. I'm glad, I hate the 10 day stuff, too long to know if you've won or not.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Mine says 7 days. I'm glad, I hate the 10 day stuff, too long to know if you've won or not.
    Thanks ksbmommy!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    so they make everything short (world event, tales) so we will spend more gold LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Yes I boosted, had great dragons on the nests and under construction. I have a really busy fortnight ahead so I decided to use a boost to allow me to get the last milestone prize.
    That's great. I'm talking about people almost to final prize after an hour. I think it's nuts. My opinion

Banned
    Oh cool and another habitat so many players can't buy and place because we need land. Idk how so many players can just keep on chatting about all these events like we all don't need land ASAP. I know alot more of you have closed mines and no more land. Speak up. This should be highest priority right now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    Oh cool and another habitat so many players can't buy and place because we need land. Idk how so many players can just keep on chatting about all these events like we all don't need land ASAP. I know alot more of you have closed mines and no more land. Speak up. This should be highest priority right now
    I wrote a novel in the Black Friday thread. I had to start selling my dragons off to keep breeding for the sale dragons. I'm about out of land. I feel anger and resentment that I've supported a game but almost 5 years,yes...nearly 5 years to be ignored and not valued. I've been loyal and I've purchased things in the way early days to help keep things going and we are not asking for a lot to ask to be able to simply play. We are not asking for the world! We just want to play! It's simply not fair. The list of issues are long but not even being allowed to place a dragon or add one piece of decor or one habitat!
    1 agree with you Shar. Things are dire for many of us. No one seems to care and the only response I've received is that we already got land this year and it's hard to give land to us. Guess we are doomed. Don't know what else to do or say. Beyond frustrating.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast