Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard Nirvana! November 29 2016

Fashion Designer
    i bred a Ballet dragon, and the game did not give me the extra pts as i finishing hatching and place the dragon into habitant.
    is it just becoz breeding for that is limited and expired? however, it shouldn't change the fact that i breed w/ two dragons in the den to get this one. why the game would not give the extra pts for breeding a super rare?
    so not cool.
    (i only have this super rare dragon during the free boosted breeding section, previous eggs were all commons. )

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Trying to using Boost but game keep reseting, anyone is having the same problem?
    Hi
    Yes having the same. Buy the boost,try to evolve/hatch the dragon, game resets, gold back, points lost. The 17hr evolve didn't reset now can't boost that as its out on habitat. Have all three nests and den with fairly long breed times but don't really want to loose the extra points as reaching the last milestone is always tight. Problem now is I'm losing as many points waiting for this to resolve itself as I would be getting if I'd put new out straight away.
    Please TL fix this soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    That's great. I'm talking about people almost to final prize after an hour. I think it's nuts. My opinion
    Agree with you there with people being so far advanced within such a short time, maybe they were frustrated about no Cyber sale on Monday.

Must admit I will be quite chuffed to get Dreamcatcher though!

Rhino Keeper
    @jjblueeyes...here's my novel...you make a guest appearance! I've cast you in a very sympathetic light! Heee :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jencp View Post
    Hi
    Yes having the same. Buy the boost,try to evolve/hatch the dragon, game resets, gold back, points lost. The 17hr evolve didn't reset now can't boost that as its out on habitat. Have all three nests and den with fairly long breed times but don't really want to loose the extra points as reaching the last milestone is always tight. Problem now is I'm losing as many points waiting for this to resolve itself as I would be getting if I'd put new out straight away.
    Please TL fix this soon
    My game continue to have boost problem, HEY TL FIX IT, OTHERWISE ILL HAVE TO STOP PRAYING !!!!

Fashion Designer
    I just paid for a full boost. Evolved a gold dragon and it didn't count. Boost was gone. Bought another and it disappeared taking gold twice!
    Last edited by debrasbistro; 11-30-16 at 01:45 AM.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Boost problems here too. It's taken my gold but no extra points

Rhino Keeper
    I can't boost but another player within my group did earlier today. What's going on here?

Fashion Designer
    So now those of us who planned ahead lose out due to the short time.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Event

Has anyone noticed that we don't have a free Peaceful Statue ? We have previously always been given a free two and a half hour collection item (found in materials). TL are getting meaner and meaner.

Also there was no dragon, only useless decorations, in the Community prizes in the last Event. It's really is becoming not worth all the effort.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast