Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cyber Monday Sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Can someone from S8 confirm that GPD cyber monday sale is gone this year, please.
    Or better... that it's only a little later...
    Hi everyone, there is no Cyber Monday sale this year :\ The sale from Friday continues today and ends tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hi everyone, there is no Cyber Monday sale this year :\ The sale from Friday continues today and ends tomorrow.
    Any idea when we might see another GPD Dragon sale? There are lots of players that have saved/bought gold for them and are eager to spend.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Wow, what can I say............................................... .

Rhino Keeper
    I know that obviously this is DS but I had something come across my phone about a cyber Monday sale on FFS and opened it and I see nothing different there either. It's really sad in my opinion the way this game has changed for the worse in the last year. I agree that this will probably be the straw that broke the camels back for a lot more players! Especially us old timers but they really don't seem to care too much about us except that we are what made S8/TL what it is not that I'm proud of that or anything but if all of us had kept our hard earned money then they wouldn't have had the money for all the "improvements" that have been made this last year and they would be better off taking notice of that!

Fashion Designer
    Not happy, but thx for your response Regina!

Rhino Keeper
    Bad move from S8

Fashion Designer
    Wow. I'm super disappointed right now. I bought 3400 gold on Friday to buy some gold producers and now I'm left 70 dollars short and with no dragons :S
    Hope they make up for this in Christmas at least.

Fashion Designer
    Wow...wasn't really expecting this. Was out all day, apperrently I didn't miss anything since there was nothing.

Let's see here, not sure where to start...

Agreeing with everyone, this should be announce sooner, a lot sooner to lessen the blow, but then again, how else would the game make more money from players who bought lots of gold due to anticipation of GDP.

The least they could do is give a greater discount on gold like 50% off or something (30% is what usually offered anyways now and then).

Yeahhhhhh me too. I waited for black friday hoping to get some GPD and I was disappointed. then I thought maybe storm8 are saving the GPD sales for cyber monday but I was disappointed again. Hopefully, we'll get a good sale soon on them. I wanna finish the collection but I'm just over halfway there. I have 7 of them and I really wanna get the rest. I was hoping to buy at least two if the price is right.

Rhino Keeper
    Very dissappointed!!! I save golds from last Cyber Monday 2015, was my first Cyber Monday sale for me android user, that time I couldn't buy anything since had not much golds. An I remember usually TL have 3-4 times GP sale every year, but NOT this year. I played DS for more three years an seems never have a chance with Cyber Monday which they gave us android user jst from last year ;((
    I hate LB an prefer Cyber Monday instead!!!!!
    So sad!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123