Thread: Would you be able to tell what animal I am breeding.

Would you be able to tell what animal I am breeding.

I am breeding jade and citrine trying for one of the new animals and I got a 18 hr timer, but everything I look at I cannot find it. I have looked under regular and limited animals and nothing. I have also look under these forums and the ones I see still does no fit. Thanks. Any help would be appreciated thanks for your time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saphiraetti View Post
    I am breeding jade and citrine trying for one of the new animals and I got a 18 hr timer, but everything I look at I cannot find it. I have looked under regular and limited animals and nothing. I have also look under these forums and the ones I see still does no fit. Thanks. Any help would be appreciated thanks for your time.
    18 hour dark/electric can be petite panda, elephantum or bansheep

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Hello Eluzyion! Bahnsheep is no longer to breed and has also been removed from the market to buy.

Thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Thanks for your help with I hope it panda I have the others times two. Thank you again

Ok cool than I will not have to worry about getting that one again. Thanks for your help

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello Eluzyion! Bahnsheep is no longer to breed and has also been removed from the market to buy.
    Oh yea! Thx Drachenia I totally forgot