Thread: Decorations

New Resident

Decorations

Can any one tell me if there is any benefit to placing decorations? I have loads in storage but am struggling for space so haven't placed any. X

Executive Chef
    There aren't any benefits for most of them. Except for the first item you win in the world event as that gives you tokens to help get the next prizes. The rest are just eye pleasing.

Rhino Keeper
    Many of the decorations take up a lot of space. Some are nice to place around like shrubbery and tiles etc. But I look at them as a luxury as you need the space for habitats for your animals. My only gripe is it takes a long time to expand (80 runes needed for me at level 100). In the meantime I've stockpiled 60 animals in storage and have no idea how I'll ever get them out and enjoy them all at this rate. So basically you have two choices: 1. Use all your available space for habitats and animals or 2. Use less animals and habitats to split up your area with habitats/animals/decorations. It's all in eye appeal and preference. I try for a little of both. I.E. use one square per area for decorations. Lots of time when I desperately need the space, I storage my decoration area, place the new habitat and then my next chance to expand I put the decos back. It's a constant balancing act.