Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Timmy the turkey issues

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by vivix26 View Post
    Hello, when are we getting an answer about this issue? There are only 8 day left! Thank you
    I have been checking but no updates yet. The 8 days shown in your cookbook is mainly for those who are still doing their cruise, if that's what you're referring to. I think you are fine since you have completed it. Keep collecting from Timmy in the meantime so you have enough pumpkins to cook it in case we get "Tap the Timmy" and serve the mini pumpkin pies recipe goals back. Hopefully we get more updates on this soon. Hope this helps.

New Resident
    Question...if I finished this last year and already have pies was this same cruise as last? Will there be two turkey? Cause I see no difference since I finished mine the second time. It wasn't a new recipie?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by angeeq View Post
    Question...if I finished this last year and already have pies was this same cruise as last? Will there be two turkey? Cause I see no difference since I finished mine the second time. It wasn't a new recipie?
    This is a repeated cruise and the recipe is the same.

New Resident
    Yes mine is still locked too Timmy is dropping pumpkins too but can't do anything with them ......

New Resident
    Same here. Timmy is dropping pumpkins, but new recipe isn't unlocked.

I am having the same problem. I am receiving pumpkins, but new receipe is't unlocked. what is the problem ....this needs to be fixed.

New Resident
    I completed the cruise Thanksgiving cruise for the first time, but the mini pies won't unlock. I have restarted my device and uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still no luck. What do I do?

The Honorable Panda
    This has been reported. When any new information is released, we will let you know.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

So this is a bug that is at least two years old and there is no fix posted?

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I have been checking but no updates yet. The 8 days shown in your cookbook is mainly for those who are still doing their cruise, if that's what you're referring to. I think you are fine since you have completed it. Keep collecting from Timmy in the meantime so you have enough pumpkins to cook it in case we get "Tap the Timmy" and serve the mini pumpkin pies recipe goals back. Hopefully we get more updates on this soon. Hope this helps.
    Wouldn't that count down still be important though as it is for a second recipe (pumpkin soup)? Which in order to get, you first need tap Timmy, then to make the pies?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast