Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Timmy the turkey issues

Timmy the turkey issues

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Update: Solved

Hey guys, the team has fixed this. Your mini pumpkin pie should be unlocked for those who have completed the cruise.

Hi everyone! I've managed to complete the Thanksgiving event this second time around. However, whenever Timmy visits, he doesn't drop any pumpkins despite tapping on the pumpkin icon above him. Even the food on the counters have reset its quantity to full. I'm not entirely sure what to do. Does anyone else have these issues?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-29-16 at 10:02 PM.

Host(ess)
    I completed the cruise, but the Mini Pumpin Pies recipe did not unluck. Tommy the Turkey came in, but after i tapped the Pumpkin it did not store it in my inventory. Now i can also not complete the Foodie Friendsgiving goal, and i also spent some gems on it completing the cruise
    I am missing the "cruise end goal" in my goal list which you normally have ("Tap on Tommy the Turkey", and then de Recipie unlocks), but i do not have the goal this time. I reported it on the Storm8 Support page, i hope they can help me out since i finished the cruise normally and do'nt want to lose gems/money on this issue.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by casperx72 View Post
    I completed the cruise, but the Mini Pumpin Pies recipe did not unluck. Tommy the Turkey came in, but after i tapped the Pumpkin it did not store it in my inventory. Now i can also not complete the Foodie Friendsgiving goal, and i also spent some gems on it completing the cruise
    I am missing the "cruise end goal" in my goal list which you normally have ("Tap on Tommy the Turkey", and then de Recipie unlocks), but i do not have the goal this time. I reported it on the Storm8 Support page, i hope they can help me out since i finished the cruise normally and do'nt want to lose gems/money on this issue.
    Have you completed this cruise before? You may not get the Tap Timmy goal if you did. Can you restart your device and see if the recipe unlocks?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kusutmasai View Post
    Hi everyone! I've managed to complete the Thanksgiving event this second time around. However, whenever Timmy visits, he doesn't drop any pumpkins despite tapping on the pumpkin icon above him. Even the food on the counters have reset its quantity to full. I'm not entirely sure what to do. Does anyone else have these issues?
    Try restarting your game and see if that helps.

Excuseme. In this event, i completed my Cruise Ship last day, and i got a tummy, but when he came to my restaurant, he couldn't give me pumpkins, and The Mini Pumpkin Dish didn't open,,, can you fix this bug, thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Can you restart your game and check if Timmy drops you anything and if the Pies recipe is unlocked? Is this your first attempt on this cruise? Let me know how it goes for you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Try restarting your game and see if that helps.
    Hi Ryne,

I am on the same boat at kusutmasai, i have completed this quest last year and currently there are 2 timmy visiting my resto. The other one does not drop anything and the other one does. I just dont have a way to take screenshots on my phone to show you :/

This is my first time completing the Thanksgiving event. I've unlocked the Pumpkin Pie recipe after tapping on Timmy for the first time after having completed the cruise event. However Timmy doesn't drop any pumpkin during his next visits either. Should I report this to Storm8 support?

New Resident

Timmy the turkey issues

Completed the thanksgiving cruise 2016. When Timmy visited for the first time and when I clicked on him, the new pumpkin recipe unlocked but there were no space on my counter so the food disappeared. So then after when Timmy visited my restaurant he had never dropped a single pumpkin! Only money. I have no pumpkin to cook the mini pumpkin! So I spent 4 gem to cook one mini pumpkin to complete the thanks giving cruise event. Timmy dropped twice after that and he still only drops money. No pumpkin received yet! Pls help, is this a glitch? What am I doing wrong? So much for trying so hard to complete this event and then it doesn't work in the end!!!

I have the same issue. I see the pumpkin over his head, click it and poof it's gone

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast