Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonderful Wonderland Storybook Adventure

Executive Chef
    Loving this. Alice in wonderland is a great tale. I bought the habitat to. Got a decent supply of food but I always start on the last day to give me even more!

Executive Chef
    ok eluzyion, you are the poster for the storybook players are counting on you
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    ok eluzyion, you are the poster for the storybook players are counting on you
    Oh gosh I just finished the tournament and posted that.. I'll work on it! lol

Into chapter 8 .. Updated post on pg 1
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 11-25-16 at 05:25 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know the total food required?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Oh gosh I just finished the tournament and posted that.. I'll work on it! lol

Into chapter 8 .. Updated post on pg 1
    If possible please post a pic of Mad Hatter and Alice at epic levels. I'm not sure how much food I want to spend on those two. I definitely want the Cheshire Cat and the lovely courtyard, but for me it sometimes makes more sense to skip the feeding requirements as I use small farms and can only accumulate 10,000-20,000 apples per day.

Rhino Keeper
    Happy Holidays, just completed my Act chart on page 1 for HIGH levels. I will be working on the LOW levels next.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    If possible please post a pic of Mad Hatter and Alice at epic levels. I'm not sure how much food I want to spend on those two. I definitely want the Cheshire Cat and the lovely courtyard, but for me it sometimes makes more sense to skip the feeding requirements as I use small farms and can only accumulate 10,000-20,000 apples per day.
    Alice is evolving.. here's Mad Hatter if this works for me lol

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much! It is beautiful and I cannot wait to see Alice I have to wait one more hour to clear a giant rock before I can place the Queen of Hearts courtyard and my little summer fox is in the sleeping lotus. Your forest is lovely Eluzyion. I too name my creatures by their animal name. I wish you a great weekend!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    Thank you so much! It is beautiful and I cannot wait to see Alice I have to wait one more hour to clear a giant rock before I can place the Queen of Hearts courtyard and my little summer fox is in the sleeping lotus. Your forest is lovely Eluzyion. I too name my creatures by their animal name. I wish you a great weekend!
    Thank you! My place is a bit chaotic right now, game crashes so much I can't organize lol you have a great weekend too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    Happy Holidays, just completed my Act chart on page 1 for HIGH levels. I will be working on the LOW levels next.
    Thank you!!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast