Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Wonderful Wonderland Storybook Adventure

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianalima4 View Post
    Does anyone know the evolution time for the Cheshire Cat?
    Thanks
    Hello! This is the evolve time Cheshire cat:

Executive Chef
    On the last chapter and I'm st work, so trying to fit all that in! I have 4 sets of mangoes and 2 sets of nuts to go towards the tea cups but I only have one armirdillo as my other attempts have been fails

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    On the last chapter and I'm st work, so trying to fit all that in! I have 4 sets of mangoes and 2 sets of nuts to go towards the tea cups but I only have one armirdillo as my other attempts have been fails
    I had two but didn't realise one needed to be evolved, it's lucky the evolve time for them is only 4 hours! Good luck!

Completed this one and have the kitty in storage waiting to be brought out. I'll probably stick Cheshire Cat on the nest while the leaderboard is on for those coveted points.

Rhino Keeper
    Well Guess I am giving this one up after 5 failed attempts at amordillo. I have been trying to breed magmacore for a year now to fulfill the goal and could not and now I am on my Third plus rubble rooster. Really? Ok storm 8 I quit.
    Last edited by missourijan; 12-06-16 at 07:13 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Bleh. It's really hard being thrown into high level category before I even reach 40. (got 40 in this one during the event). Used to a mid-section I guess from DS. Ages taken to try and get racmoon then ages trying armourdilla, now not able to finish. Timer is too long on what's being bred to allow for another breed attempt vs what time remains. But, if there's leaderboard I guess that'll work out nice later today lol.

Alice and the i like to move it move it!" animal is cute! hatter thing (?) are so very cute

*whines* I love kitties so much lol

I liked this theme, it was cute and fun even if I didn't reach the end.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    I had two but didn't realise one needed to be evolved, it's lucky the evolve time for them is only 4 hours! Good luck!

Completed this one and have the kitty in storage waiting to be brought out. I'll probably stick Cheshire Cat on the nest while the leaderboard is on for those coveted points.
    Thank you! I decided to skip feeding my only armordillo 35 times and waiting for evo time and just didn't the gems. However, I was a bit annoyed to see that after feeding the armordillo the gems required to skip the final feedings didn't go down.? Doesn't it normally go down?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910